Alt End🌻

Upon closer inspection, Jungkook realized what he could do, but he needed to act fast. He stood up and left the room. He started looking through the drawers in the kitchen.

You sat in bed, trembling with your mouth gaped open as you look at the mark left on your arm. Jungkook kneeled down in front of you holding a knife.

"Are you going to f*cking kill me?!" You exclaimed, as you flinched looking at the weapon in his hand.

"What?! No! Stay still because this is going to hurt a lot."

He gave you a rag to bite on as he began slicing the knife into your skin, blood rushing out as he attempted to remove the affected area on your arm.

You groaned in pain as you grasped onto a pillow tightly.

Jungkook immediately acted quickly as he ran out to get the first aid kit from the bathroom. He came running back as he quickly disinfected your arm, which caused you to clench your teeth even harder. The alcohol stung like a million wasps were piercing into your skin all at once.

He wrapped up your arm and just in time the door had broken down.

A man was holding Yeontan inside of a cage while the rest quickly escorted you out of the house.

Jungkook limped as he walked into the plane, and sat himself down next to you.

You both were in tears but still managed to look at each other and smile. He looked down and held your hand before looking back up at your eyes.

"I told you we would make it.."

You rested your head onto his shoulder and closed your eyes.

——————————————————————————

2 Years Later~

You and Jungkook both sat in front of the camp fire, as the stars shone brightly above you.

You and Jungkook decided to keep Yeontan and take him in as your guys's shared puppy.

You watched him as he sat on the ground, lazily strumming a guitar by the fire, humming a song to himself. The flames made his eyes appear as though they were glowing, his hair was messy and unkempt, but that only made your heart flutter even more.

He looked up at you, as if you were the only person in the world.

You still felt butterflies in your stomach every time he looked at you like that. You knew you were blushing but at this point you didn't care. A genuine smile appeared on your lips and you didn't even notice.

Leaning your head back, all you wanted to do was live in the moment.

After all, good things never last for long.

~End~