° e i g h t °

and the snakes start to sing- Bring me the Horizon

×*×

j a s o n

"Come over, don't be shy." I tapped the silky bed sheet next to me, signaling Samantha to come and lay down with me.

She slowly made her way to the bed, her fingers fiddled while her gaze was on the floor and rarely made eye contact. I opened the cover for her to lay down, and she did slowly.

"Good girl." I smirked while letting go of the blanket. I turned to my side to turn off the lamp. The room was soon dark, and I layed down on my back getting ready to sleep but I didn't feel Samantha move at all. "Aren't you going to sleep?"

"Not tonight."I heard her head shake.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Just not tonight."

"Samantha, you have to sleep."

"I can't."

"Why not?"

"Don't you get it Jason?" she snapped. "You took me away and now I'm in some place that I dont know and that keeps me up cause I'm worried. I don't want to be here. I want to go home with my friends and family. "

I turned to my side again and turned on the light. I scooted close to Samantha's face, we were centimeters away from each other. My face was plain and blank, but hers was a horror one.

" They dont love you like I do." I growled.

+÷+÷+÷+÷+÷+÷+

Next morning was disaster. I woke up with Samantha without my side. I freaked out and started to search for her around the room, thats when I remembered that she could of gotten out of the room. I stormed out banging on every room in the house waking up the gang to help me look for her. We we're lucky enough to have Shadow, our
great Dane outside the back yard. He caught her sneaking out and tracked her down before she could make it to the end of the woods.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I shoved her inside the house. "You don't go off running like that!"

"I don't want be here!" she stomped her foot. My blood boiled inside of me, her little childish behavior is gonna end right now.

I fist grabbed her from her white shirt and brought her close to me. Her eyes widened at my sudden movement and tried to get away but I was stronger than her.

"Don't fucking act like a little kid, Samantha." I warned. "Now, we will set some rules for you to follow so you won't get in trouble with me."

Her hands pushed my chest away from her, getting off guard and I let her go. Her face screamed mad. I rolled my eyes and grabbed her wrist and forcefully pulled her to the dinning table. She tried pulling away but me being the stronger one, I thought it was easy and sat her down on a chair. I sat next to her while she threw bad words at me.

"You fucking psycho, I hate you so fucking much you little piece of sh-"

" ENOUGH!"I yelled while I slammed my fist against the table, making her stop. "Just fucking listen to me!"

She gulped loudly while she looked at me intensely. I got her scared and that's what I was going for. I sighed before crossing my arms and leaning back on the modern white chair my ass was on.

"Now that I finally got you to shut your mouth," I continued. "I'm gonna explain some rules."

Samantha scoffed while she rolled her eyes. " Like if you own this place."

" I actually do, sweetheart."I smirked. " I bought this house and earned millions with just one small business I have, and you wouldn't guess who's my all time favorite costumer."

" No I wouldn't."she shook her heard. " And I don't fucking care what you do for a living, I just want to go home."

" You're never going home, babe."I smirked while I watched her facial expression turn into a frightened one."You're staying her forever with me."

s a m a n t h a

"Rule number one," he continued. " You will obey me and obey me only."

I rolled my eyes for the umpteenth time this day, or the whole 12 hours I've been here in this house with him.

"Rule number two; you will never have access to a phone or social media, or any of that techy stuff. Until I get your trust, and for right now, you won't be getting any of that any sooner or later."

I brought my left leg over my right one and crossed my arms as I listened carefully to what he was saying. Knowing me, I would stop listening some time.

"Rule number three; you are not to get close to the doors, windows, or any exits in this house that will lead to the outside. "

" I got that 20 minutes ago."I rolled my eyes while I threw my head back and closed my eyes.

"Rule number four; you will be on my watch 24/7."

"What if I have to pee?"

" I will stand outside and you will keep the door unlocked."he shrugged.

" A woman needs her privacy."I cocked my eyebrow.

" And a man needs to keep an eye just in case if she decides to do something stupid."

" Whatever." I groaned. " Can I go now?"

"No, I'm not done." he scoffed. "Last and very important rule; never disrespect me or my gang. "

" I've already disrespected you." I chuckled carelessly.

" How?" he raised an eyebrow while I leaned forward.

"Does calling you a psycho and telling you I hate you count?" I asked.

" It didn't hurt me, but it annoyed me." he sighed loudly. "You will follow this rules or you will deal with the consequences."

"And what are the consequences?" I asked.

He smirked eviley before his gaze turned to a small wooden door that was sneaked away in a corner of the kitchen. I looked at it confusedly before turning my head back to Jason who chuckled in a evil way in time.

"You see that door?" he asked before standing up and walking towards it. "That's the room of torture."

"Room of torture?" I chuckled. "Yeah, right okay. I have some sleeping to catch, so I'm just gonna head up. "

" You don't believe me? "he asked while he walked towards me.

"Nope." I shook my head. But something deep inside me told me I should believe him.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

It was a super short chapter , I know

I'll try to update more :)

comment

vote

share