Opening

Disclaimer: I do not own My Hero Academia. (Do not read if you haven't seen all of season 3. There is also some mature language.) Ok, so sry. Just realized that I spelled Aizawa wrong the entire story. My bad

    It has been three days since the incident. Seven U.A. students were injured. Three from class B. Four from class A. One has been asleep since the incident.

    All Might was sitting beside the hospital bed in Recovery Girl's office.

    All Might was guilty for being unable to help during the villain attack. "I'm sorry. I couldn't do anything. I'm usless in this state." The incident occured after the fight with All for One

    Recovery Girl walked into the room as he said this. "It's not your fault. Don't beat yourself up over something that couldn't be helped."

    All Might looked up at Recovery Girl. "I know. I just wish we could have stopped the attack. We don't even know what their quirk was. They could have done anything to him that we don't know about."

    Recovery Girl walked over to the bed beside All Might. "His body is in a stable condition. His vitals are normal too. I believe he is going to be fine. We just need to give him time to wake up."

    "How is he?" Uraraka walked into the room.

    She was not one of the students injured during the villain attack incident.

    Recovery Girl answered. "Same as yesterday."

    Uraraka sighed. "Oh, ok."

    The student that is asleep in the hospital bed is none other than Izuku Midoriya.
(Also, if you like this read then can u vote? The little star is right there.)
👇