New hope

The next day League of Villain base

    Bakugo woke up to the sound of rustling in the room. He shot up. It was Deku sitting on the floor  eating an apple. He slid Bakugo a bottle of water and a wrapped package.

    "Midoriya asked me to give you some food."

    Bakugo picked up the package and threw it at the wall beside Deku. "I don't want your filthy trash."

    Deku shrugged. "Suit yourself."

    "Why did you bring me here? You seemed pretty damn set on killing me."

    Deku looked at his free hand. "Would you rather be dead? I already said that I was curious about you. I'll have to ask Narvin about what happened. You'll have to stay here until he gets back."

    Bakugo stood. "Your mistaken if you think you can keep me in this fucking room."

    Deku smirked. "I don't know. You haven't got out yet."

    Bakugo stood and stalked up to Deku. He punched the wall beside him. "Your so fucking lucky that your in Deku's body. You make me want to rip your damn head off."

    Deku stood and stuck his face a few inches from Bakugo's and whispered.  "Well You can't."

    Bakugo roared and started repeatedly blasting the wall. Deku stood and walked behind Bakugo. "You have some pretty bad anger issues."

    Bakugo turned and looked at Deku. "I'm pretty sure anyone else in this situation would be really fucking pissed."

    "Yeah your probably right."

A small warp opened on the ceiling. "Hey, Narvin just showed up if you want to see him."

    Deku grinned. "Yes I do want to see him. Warp me out."

    A warp opened and Deku walked through. The warp closed almost immediately after he walked through.

Villain base main room

    Deku walked through the door into the main room. Narvin turned and looked at him. "What do you think?"

   "I had a problem during a fight. Midoriya somehow gained control over his body."

    Narvin had a surprised expression. "What? Tell me exactly what happened."

    Deku explained what occured in the fight.

    Narvin nodded. "This could be bad. Where is Bakugo?"

    "He is in a room that is only accessible by warp. He is a hot head though. I don't know if it would be the best idea to see him."

    Kurogiri walked up to them. "Here. This what we used last time."

    He handed Deku a metal box with a lock on it. It closed to hold someone's hand in.

    "He can't blow anything up if he is wearing these."

    Deku nodded. "Ok, thanks. You can warp me back."

   Villain base room.

    Deku stepped through the warp and fell through the roof of the cement room. He landed on the floor. Bakugo was still standing. Deku looked around the room. There were blackened areas everywhere. He must have tried to blow up the walls.

    Deku turned back towards Bakugo. "Good news. You get to meet Narvin. Put this on."

    Bakugo looked at the box. "No way in Hell."