Regrets

Villain base

    Shigaraki watched as Deku walked through the warp.

    "She got away. Something went wrong."

    Shigaraki nodded his head towards Bakugo. "Was it him?"

    "No, actually it was Midoriya. Somehow he regained control of his body on his own."

    "How?"

    "I don't know. I beat Bakugo in a fight and was about to kill him. Midoriya somehow had control for a few seconds before I could get it back."

    Shigaraki groaned. "Leave it to him to mess everything up. Why did you bring him here?"

    Deku looked down at Bakugo. "I want to see what Midoriya sees in him. It sounds weird, but most of his memories about Bakugo are bad. I also don't want him running his mouth to the other heroes about what happened. There would be more problems if the heroes thought Bakugo was alive. As for now, we can say he is dead."

    Shigaraki sighed, "I guess I will trust you with this. Just make sure he can't destroy anything. Though I do have to say that I am really pissed off at you Midoriya."

    Shigaraki stood and walked over to Deku. "You've just put off the inevitable."

    He grabbed Deku's arm. "I don't appreciate you screwing everything up. Your lucky that I just don't take your whole fucking arm off."

    He let go of Deku's arm. Deku looked down at where the skin on his arm was missing because of Shigaraki's quirk.

    Shigaraki noticed him looking at his arm. "What? You said You can't feel it."

    Deku looked up. "Yeah I know. It just looks unnatural."

    "So? It's not your body."

U.A. conference room.

    All Might was pacing the conference room. Priciple Nezu told everyone the school was going on lockdown because the school could be in danger of a villain attack. Principle Nezu had told Bakugo that Inko might be in danger. Bakugo took off and there was nobody that he could spare to go after him.

    All Might looked up as the school phone rang. He crossed the room and answered the phone. It was Inko. She was talking hysterically over the phone. The phone went quiet for a minute then a calmer voice answered. "I am Katsuki Bakugo's mother. Inko came to my house crying about her son, Izuku Midoriya and something about Bakugo. I called the police. What's going on?"

    All Might started to explain the events after the villain attack before. As he was explaining, the pro heroes arrived. He sent some to Inko's house and continued explaining the recent events.

    "Your saying that you let Katsuki leave the school alone to fight my friend's brainwashed son?"

    All Might explained that there was no one available at the time and that pro heroes were on their way. Bakugo's mother was worried now. "God, if something happens to him…"

    All Might stayed on the phone with Bakugo's mother until pro heroes arrived to take them somewhere safer.

Somewhere in the League of Villains base

    Bakugo groaned and sat up. He had an ear splitting headache and something was wrong with his leg. The recent events slowly came to him as he looked around the room. He was sitting on a sleeping bag on the floor. He seemed to be in a dimly lit cement room. There was a metal door across the room there was also a sink and toilet. Bakugo stood and limped to the door. It was locked. He tried hitting the door with a blast from his hand.