AN--Summer Update schedule

Hello everyone.

Okay, so it's been a year since I started this project. Crazy, right? You dig into the whole process for a while, only to have life get in the way, and then the project went on hiatus for a while before it slowly regained some sort of footing. To be honest, I still don't really know where this story is meant to go. I just want to make sure that it eventually regains some sort of closure, though.

Anyway, now the question on some of the readers' minds at this point probably would be, "when would this novel be updated?"

The summer for me is always a hectic busy time of year--always in contrast to how I normally picture the summer holidays--and especially this year with vacation, piano accompaniment practice, summer camp counselling, and trying to find a full-time job before September hits. I never really had a consistent update schedule for any of my stories to begin with, but know that if I do update, it's because I found time and some inspiration and motivation to go through with the story. I hope that this is something that people can understand and accept because I've been through some pestering in my time here, and this is something I want to limit right now.

I don't have a clear vision of the end of the novel. Like my life right now, the path being carved through this novel is always changing. It would take more than just a single breakthrough for this story to reach its eventual finale.

So bear with me, and more than ever now.

~-fromthehallows