♡ Chapter 17 ♡

Tyler and I went to get some cotton candy. I wanted to pay but he refused and payed for both of us. We sat down on a bench to eat in peace. "That was so cool!" I smiled "it was!" He chuckled. "Didn't expect to be eating cotton candy with a cute stranger afterwards...I guess that's the best part" I could feel my cheeks get a bit red, but I instantly regretted it. I have a boyfriend I can't let anything happen. "Sooo tell me something about yourself Katelyn" Tyler said, while stuffing some cotton candy in his mouth. I chuckled "I'm Katelyn I'm 17 years old andd I live in France...I'm just here to spend some time with my boyfriend" Tyler looked at me confused. "Wait..then where is he?" I sighed.

Probably making out with his so named adoptive sister... "he's around here somewhere. I quickly stuffed a lot of cotton candy in my mouth so I wouldn't have to talk anymore. Tyler chuckled "you have some on your mouth...here" he said before gently wiping it away with his thumb. I again blushed a little.."uhm your turn to tell me something about yourself" "yeah your right. Fine I'm Tyler, I'm 17 soon 18 I live not so far away from here and I'm studying to become a pediatric doctor. I have 2 dogs and 2 little brothers. I live alone with my widow mom. I love writing and I play in a small band" there that's all you need to know. I smiled. He really looked like a nice guy and I was sure he had to have a girlfriend, i mean he sounds like the perfect boyfriend.

Not for me of course, I mean I have Austin. I took out my phone hoping Austin had texted me to ask me where I was...biggest reason I left with Tyler was to make him jealous and have him feel how I feel when he's with Emma...I sighed. I didn't even want to know what they were doing right now. Tyler noticed and frowned, "who was that girl with your boyfriend...you know they seemed to be pretty close" ugh... "yeah uhm she's his moms best friends daughter, no big deal they are just friends" i tried to convince myself. Tyler looked down "...they didn't seem just friends I'm sorry but what kind of a boyfriend is he he isn't even looking for you.." that hurt but Tyler was speaking the truth... "I just met you Katelyn and I already know you deserve better way better than someone who doesn't seem to care" I tried to hide the tears in my eyes. Nope there's nothing between Emma and Austin.

They are just friends. Just friends. Austins phone probably died and that's why he didn't text me! Or maybe he thinks I'm mad and that i went home. Tyler laid a hand on my shoulder. "Just think about what I said ok? You deserve better Katelyn. If he doesn't threat you like the princess you are, he doesn't deserve you. I have to go now, I need to go take care of my siblings." He handed me a small note. "Here's my number if you need someone to talk to" and with that he left...he left me alone with all my thoughts. Does Austin truly love me? Does he like Emma...do I deserve better?