♡ Chapter 31 ♡

Tyler and I made out for awhile. It felt good but.. it made me even more confused now. I didn't know what to think. He looked at me and smiled. I smiled back not really knowing what to say. "So uhm.. I don't want to sound annoying or anything but.." I knew what was about to come.. sadly I don't have an answer yet. "Katelyn.. what are we?" I sighed. Yeah.. what are we? Are we friends? In a pre relationship? in a relationship? I didn't know either. So I awkwardly looked down. "I don't know.." he gently pushed my chin up. "I really like you.. I know it might be too soon after your breakup and all but..katelyn I really like you. I'm willing to wait as long as I have to" I wasn't sure if I was ready for a new relationship.. seeing Austin really made me confused. But.. I did really like Tyler. He's such a nice guy. I was so confused with myself... I also didn't want to disappoint Tyler. "I don't know..." he looked at me a little sadly. "Are you over him..?" Again I didn't know if I could answer this question.. was I? Was I not? I didn't know. I didn't know what to say. "Uhm... I am" I said. Tyler smiled.

"I'll wait for you..I promise" he said before hugging me tightly. I didn't know what to do.
After awhile Tyler looked at me and smiled. "Soo what would you like to do today?" "Hm we could go shopping!" To my big surprise Tyler didn't object "sure!" He grabbed his keys and we went outside to his car. I quickly texted my aunt and uncle to tell them where I was going today. We went to the nearest mall and let me tell you it was hugeee. A girls dream. I had taken the cash that I stole from my mom and was ready to treat myself! First we went to kohl's where I picked out different jeans and denim shorts. I was trying on a summer dress and looked around for Tyler. Tyler was standing at the jewelry section and I figured he must've seen something he liked and continued my own shopping. After kohl's we went to brandy Melville where I chose 3 crop tops. Then we went to urban outfitters. After I had picked out different shorts, jeans, leggings and tops we went to a really fancy store and I was confused. "Tyler why are we here? Like those dresses are extremely fancy..." he grinned and nodded. "Here try one on" he said and I hesitantly chose a dress. It was a gorgeous long sparkly ocean blue dress. It looked like a prom dress or something. Tyler looked at me and blushed "you look like a princess..." I blushed too looking down at the dress.

I wasn't gonna lie it was gorgeous but...so was the price. I was putting it back but Tyler stopped me. He looked at me and gave a mysterious smirk. "You'll need it" he then took the dress and went to pay for it. I tried to stop him but he wouldn't listen. So in the end I did take the dress. After that I still had some money left so I went to sephora for some make up. Where I also chose a really good perfume as gift for my aunt. After all that shopping I was exhausted. Tyler had bought some things for himself too and we were starving. So we decided to get a burrito together and went to the chipotle that was in the mall.

We sat down with our huge burritos and enjoyed them. "You have something right there.." Tyler said before gently rubbing his tump on my lower lip. I blushed a little and he smiled. On the way back to the car Tyler took my hand, and I didn't pull away. I looked down at our hands and smiled. We went back to the parking lot and back to Tyler's car. Before we got in I leaned in and gave him a quick peck on the cheek for the dress. He blushed but then our eyes met. I could see his eyes lower to my lips and we both started to lean in. He pressed his lips on mine and I kissed him Back. My arms swung around his neck and his arms went around my waist. We were so lost in the kiss that I didn't notice someone pulled up and opened his car door.

I broke the kiss and met the eyes of the guy. My own eyes went wide. The guy looked down and looked both angry and upset. He also looked... hurt and I swore I could see tears in his eyes. He quickly walked away not looking back. You could've guessed it... that guy was Austin.

________________________________
Hey guys! Voilaa another chapter you see ya girl thinks about you! Even with a broken wrist I write for you guys! What did you think of this chapter? Tell me in the comments. I bet I made Tyler ❤️ Katelyn shippers really Happy!