Meeting Him

Darkness was everywhere. I couldn't escape it, I couldn't join it either. It was chasing me into the depths of my subconsciousness. Suddenly, a man appears in front of me, looking me up and down lightly. His hair was a white and grey mess, his emerald green eyes shone out into the darkness, but I knew that he was dangerous. Maybe it was the demon horns that protruded from his mess of hair, or the fact that his skin was a sickly grey colour. And just as I realised these things, one of his eyes glows a dark red for a slight second, and I screamed.

I sit up with a start, realising that I must have fallen asleep while I was waiting for my sword to be finished with charging and I suddenly panic. I'm not where I remember. I'm some sort of underground building or something, not a forest. 
The room is decorated with multiple shelves of books, extending to further up than I could see, the ones with leather covers in what seems to be Latin or some sort of ancient language. The light was a simple chandelier that hung down, probably using magic since I couldn't actually see the roof. 
I'm laying on a bed in the corner of the room, the only space that had no books at all. There is a chest next to the bed and a bedside table holding a simple lamp and 2 leather cased books that were in just English. The sheets are an average white, a brown warm blanket over the top of me. I scream.

"Jeez, be a bit more quieter will you?" A voice says from the corner of a room. I look up and scream again. The Demon Boy I saw in my dream earlier was standing right in front of me. But he is just human this time ... maybe he has a human twin or something. But he looks exactly the same. 
The same unruly white hair that has a slight wave to it as it falls down by his neck. The same emerald green eye that seem to look into every being's soul as he looks around. The same exact face shape and body build. The same everything. Even his corrupted eye is the same. Red with hints of black in the iris.

"You kidnapped me idiot, what do you expect me to do

"You kidnapped me idiot, what do you expect me to do ... sit there and obey?" I shoot back, rolling my eyes. I sit up, looking around and then I realise my clothes have changed as well. They used to be shorts, a grey top with blood stained all over it and a blue jacket, my sword scabbard slung over my back with my sword inside, my hair down and uncared for. But now I'm wearing a floaty blue top that showed most of my back and shoulders, white skirt that finishes just at the middle of my thighs, blue trainers and a necklace - mine thank goodness. My powder blue hair feel down my shoulders, the front pinned up as a plait crown on the top of my head. The whole look finished with a blue flower crown. "You changed my clothes ..?!" I yell at him, standing up and racing towards him until I'm stood directly in front of him "You ... You pervert ..!" I then smack him straight across the face. He just smiles.

"I changed you with magic. Your clothes where messy and bloodstained. These ones are not." His smile changes into a smirk as he folds his arms over his chest, his cheek still red from where I hit him.

"That doesn't give you the right to undress me ..!" I yell, still not gaining back my composure. I also fold my arms, just to annoy him, to see what he'll do.

"I didn't undress you in any way, shape, or form. As I said, I used magic. I imagine what I want, mutter a few words and then bam! Clothes are on you, the others at my feet" He smirks and takes a step back, walking to one of the bookshelves and pulling out a book, flipping through the pages and not looking at me. "Your name is Katelyn ... right ..?" 

"Yes  ... Katelyn Fury ... what about you Demon Boy?" I ask, sitting back down on the edge of the bed, still taking all the details in.

"My name is Travis. Travis Valkrum."  He turns to me and offers a small smile. "I am looking after you for a while Lady Katelyn. Think of it as a personal guard sort of thing." I just stare at him. I don't need a bloody guard. I'm 20, I can look after myself for fucks sake. But I don't say this out loud, cause I'm unarmed, and he's probably armed to the teeth.

"Nice to meet you Travis ... Valkrum" I say, staring at a ladder, then at what seems to be the only exit. I walk over to it, but his hand grips on to my arm and I'm pulled back. A strong grip I'll give him that, but to stop me all the same. I wonder why ... 

"I'll show you around if you want, M'Lady" 

"Okay. That'd be nice. But for the record, it's just Katelyn." I follow him out of the room, and we walk down a few corridors leading to several different rooms. Let me set the scene. These corridors are like proper cave passages. Sure, they're decorated and wider than usual, but stone all the same. The rooms are in a zigzag pattern. One on the right side, one on the left. It's like nothing I've ever seen before.

One room he shows me is his room, I don't know why he shows me it, but I guess it's still a room. But in his bedroom, a wall behind his bed is covered in photos of people. I don't know who half of them are, and I don't really want to ask him, but there's a group photo that has six different people in it. One looks like Travis; one has dark brown hair and chocolate coloured skin complete with bright purple eyes; one has black hair and the palest skin I've ever seen; one has messy brown hair with a scar over an eye that doesn't seem to open; one has blonde hair that is the neatest out of everyone's; and the final person has black hair ... and red eyes ..?
 After looking at this, I look over at Travis questioningly. He says nothing, just pulls me out of the room.

"That wasn't for you to see"

Hiya! Id you got this far down then comment Angel, just for fun ^<^ Thank you for reading the first chapter of my Travlyn book, it means a lot to me. Most of the chapters should be about this long, so expect more to come!
 Also, if you liked it and want more, please be kind enough to leave a vote and add this story to your reading list, thank you ^~^

Kxte

Btw, picture at the top is an idea of what Katelyn's face claim is. But you can imagine her how you want ^^