Chapter Three: Let the Games Begin

"It's a waste of time!" The officer sneered. He and his fellow policemen were in their everyday hangout groaning about the FBI's presence.

"We did everything to solve the case and got no where. Not to mention that since this Ace guy showed up, our jobs have gotten a lot easier." Another ranted, before downing his coffee.

"What do you think Violet?" The young lady refilling their coffee looked up at the questioning officer.

"I think you should wipe the coffee drizzle from your beard Joe."

The surrounding officers laughed as he bashfully wiped his face.

"In all honesty I think getting rid of this person would certainly allow me some more time for myself. I'm constantly cleaning up after you guys and it's getting rather bothersome." Violet mumbled.

As if to prove her point officer Randall dropped his cup off coffee on the ground.

The girl glared at him until he met her eyes.

"I'll clean it up."

"Yeah you will." She snickered, pointing him to the supply closet.

She then returned her focus to the rest of the officers.

"What's the name of this agent anyway?" In all honesty such positions in criminal investigation drew her attention. She quite enjoyed listening to the officers conversations.

"What was it? Uhh, Agent Amy Cooper or something."

"Yeah that's right." Paul nodded in reassurance.

A bell sounding from the door way drew everyone's attention.

"The chief wants everyone back at the station. The agent will be here soon."

A chorus of sighs forced a laugh out of the shops worker.

"You guys should get going, you don't want the agent to think lowly of you."

The officers sat their money on the counter.

"See ya later alligator." Joe smiled, following the hoard of officers out the door.

"Guess we'll see bumble bee." She replied, offering a small wave to accompany her grin.

She began her cleanup routine, cash, cups, counter, floor.

After cleaning up she flipped the sign on the door and traveled up to her apartment.

She knew a lot about Agent Cooper.

Copper had solved many cases other deemed unsolvable, no wonder she'd want this one.

'Ace of Spades, the untouchable!"
'Ace strikes again, no evidence!"
'Spades the ghost killer!'

Ace is impossible for police to catch, but so we're all of the criminals Cooper has caught.

"Alright Agent." Violet mumbled, glanceing over the articles that littered her wall.

"Let the games begin."