Logicality-Fluff

Clarification: Takes place after a Learning New Things About Ourselves episode.

Logan takes a deep breath, standing outside of Patton's room. "Alright Logan, you can do this." he reassured himself, "Just tell Patton how you feel."
               Knock, Knock, Knock!
"Oh, hey Logan. What's up?" Patton says gesturing for him to come in. Logan sits down on the bed and Patton joins him and brings him with hot chocolate. "Thanks, and I just wanted to apologize for what happened at our latest...discussion." Logan fixes his hair and takes a sip of his hot chocolate in his unease, "I was just doing what I thought was right and I-" Patton takes Logan's hands and brings them to his chest, Logan heavily blushing in response, even noticing a slight pink on the other man's cheeks. "Logan, it's alright. Don't get too worked up about all this." Patton gave him a warm smile to accompanied with his comforting, soft tone. When Logan is with him, he feels more relaxed than he is around the other sides.
"Hey, Logan?"
"Yes, Patton?"
"I-I want to be more than friends with you..."
"Patton, what could you possibly mean-oh."
Logan quickly understood what Patton meant.  Patton knew how obvious and cliché it sounded but it was the only way he knew how to tell Logan at the time. He squeezed Patton's hand, looking down to hide his blush. "Patton, I know what you mean and..." He looks up back at him, "and I want that too.". Just as he said, Patton caressed Logan by the cheek and pulled him into a kiss. It wasn't a dirty or full of passion, it was sweet and pure, the things Logan loved about him. After a minute of bliss for the two, they both pull away. A quick realization hits Logan, "Patton," he perks up, "we can't let anyone know about this. It's all too sudden." Patton was confused for a moment but understood. Nonetheless, He gave Logan a smile and said "Alright." Logan started to sit in a more comfortable position on the bed. But Patton hastily grabbed his hand. "Logan, we have to keep this...discrete, you should go back to your room. Roman is coming over tonight for our Monday Disney Movie Marathon." Logan nods and makes his way to the door when Patton says, "Love you!" These two words stopped Logan dead in their tracks. "I-thank you, Patton." He replies as he quickly walks through the door and closes it behind him.

"I love you?" Why did I have to say that?
"Thank you?" Why did I have to say that?

Art by tumblr user-literallyglitchn