Rilaya's Biggest Shipper

"Hey, Riley!" Farkle opens the door to the brunette's room rather abruptly before she freezes in place— as though she were a deer in headlights— with a notebook in her lap and a pencil in hand.

"Oh! Didn't expect to see you here today..did you need something?" Riley asks as casually as she can manage, discreetly closing the spiral notebook with a knee.

Farkle eyes her suspiciously, not impressed with her little act. Though, he decides to ignore it.. for now. "I was going to ask you if you wanted to hang out at Topanga's today with the guys."

"Trust me, Farkle, I would love to...but unfortunately I'm kinda busy with this assignment that requires my undivided attention." She pretends to stifle a yawn before situating herself more comfortably on her bed.

"So the rumors are true," Farkle purses his lips, shaking his head disapprovingly. "You love homework more than life itself." All Riley can respond with is a defensive scoff before immersing herself back into the pages of the notebook.

-

"Maya! Just the person I was looking for." Maya perks up from the Matthews' living room, raising an eyebrow at the eccentric boy.

"Spill it, what do you want. I know you didn't come to bother me just for small talk." At this, he lets out a small gasp followed with a, "Am I not allowed to commune with a friend?!"

The blonde squints her eyes at him menacingly, and that's all she needed to do before he cracked under her glare. "Ok, fine. Have you ever seen Riley with a thin, black notebook before?"

"What! She let you see it?! She hasn't even let me even touch that stupid thing!" She jeers, catching Farkle by surprise. He shakes his head, reassuring her slightly.

"Definitely not, she seemed pretty protective of it when I caught her focused on writing...whatever she was writing. She said she was just doing school work assignment but I call bullshit."

"Definitely bullshit," She nods, "Riley keeps her schoolwork in color coded binders sorted inside her locker." They both stay silent for a few seconds before Farkle looks up at Maya, noticing a mischievous look slowly etch on her face.

"..What'ya thinking about-"

"We have to get that notebook." The blonde stands up suddenly, almost bumping heads with the brunette in the process. "I'm sick of that stupid notebook getting more attention than me..." She pouts, looking up and scoffing at Farkle's knowing look followed with his all-too-smug smirk tugging at his lips. "...And Riley and I never have secrets in our friendship. That isn't starting now. We need a plan."

-

"...So what are we supposed to do again?"

Maya groans at the tall Texan sitting on one of the seats inside Topanga's, a look of utter confusion evident in his face.

"For the fucking 3RD TIME people," she slams the marker against a whiteboard filled with incomprehensible words and doodles— which she somehow acquired in the 10 minutes she managed to gather her group of friends in the bakery (and all of them were too scared of her at the moment to bother asking)— "First, Farkle will knock on Riley's door, Next, after Riley opens the door, Zay (with the help of Lucas) will grapple onto the fire escape and slowly climb up to her bedroom-"

"Now hold on a sec..." Zay intercepts, clearly mortified with the idea of him at least 10 feet off the ground, "Why am I- where are we even supposed to get a grappling hook?"

"Off Amazon." Maya answers with irritation, turning on her heel as she faces the whiteboard. "Anyways, Smackle will then pull up with a getaway car-"