twenty-one pt.1

3 years later

"Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Sana, happy birthday to you." I blew the candle as everyone clapped their hands. "Happy Birthday!!" Sakura said as she hugged me. "Thank you so much." I said and hugged back. It's been three years prior since I left Seoul. 

Everything is doing well here. I headed for the balcony and decided to chill there. "You're still thinking of her?"

"Of course I do." I said. Sakura stood beside me. "Don't be sad okay? It's your birthday." I scoffed. I sat down as Kkura sat beside me. "It's okay Sana."

"She hasn't been calling me since Christmas, she's never like that." I said with a hint of disappointment."Maybe she's just busy." Kkura excused.

"Or maybe she doesn't want anymore."

"What are you saying? Tzuyu loves you so much to leave you."

I wanna listen to Sakura, but why do I feel so hesitant. For the first 2 years, Tzuyu would call me everyday and we would talk until 3 am. We would video call and she would tell me everything that's going on. But this year, she started to change. She would only call twice a month or even not at all. She's barely online, and when I ask Jeongyeon and Nayeon where she was, they would say she's always out.

Why is this happening? What's happening to Tzuyu? To us?

The last few chapters would be narrative.