four

the next day of school rolled around again and seungmin found himself standing in front of his locker, brows furrowed together in confusion. someone had left a paper bag with a sandwich in it inside his locker, there was also a note attached to the paper bag.

"princess, i've noticed you rarely eat lunch and that's not good. i made this sandwich for you, enjoy it!

from : s.c.b"

seungmin was confused, who in his school has the initials "s.c.b"? seungmin still knew that whoever had given him this sandwich sincerely cared for him and that made seungmin's insides flutter. maybe he'd ask changbin if he knew who had those initials.

seungmin bit into his sandwich with much excitement and he felt himself going into a state of euphoria. he felt the peanut butter melt into his mouth and the jam added a tinge of sweetness to it all. pure bliss flowed throughout seungmin's body and soon enough he found himself eating the last bite of his sandwich.

seungmin stood up and went to find the older boy. happiness is all he felt as he skipped through the hallways of the school in search of changbin.

finally, seungmin found changbin at the back of the school in a small alley with a cigarette in between his mouth.

seungmin scrunched up his nose, not wanting to inhale any of the foul smell. he also most certainly did not want this to ruin his happy mood.

when changbin noticed the younger approaching him and his scrunched nose, he immediately threw the cigarette onto the ground and stepped on it, putting the small fire out.

changbin grabbed seungmin's hand and pulled them out of the alley, unconsciously intertwining their hands on the way out.

although changbin didn't notice what he did, seungmin definitely did and his cheeks started to burn up just like a match to a wick.

seungmin then realised changbin had brought them to the secluded side of school. "hyung, why are we here?" seungmin started but got cut off when changbin cupped seungmin's cheeks, squishing them.

only then did changbin realise how seungmin's cheeks were as round as his face although his body didn't have that many curves. seungmin's cheeks were also always rosy, as if he's shy all the time, which came to changbin's attention, that wasn't a lie at all.

there was a time where changbin saw how seungmin got so ashamed for being late to class until his whole face turned red. though his ears had been hidden among the fluffy curls of his hair, it was obvious that they were as rosy as his face.

changbin slowly leaned in, hands still on seungmin's cheeks. oh my god what is happening.

changbin chuckled and ended up leaving a small peck on seungmin's forehead which left a rather pouty seungmin behind. and i thought he was actually going to do it.

"do you want me to sweetheart?" changbin smirked, thumb tracing seungmin's lower lip. god damn it, this asshole making me feel all tingly everywhere.

"so now i'm an asshole huh?" changbin chuckled at seungmin's shocked face before leaning in once again.

changbin's lips brushed against seungmin's, so softly, so delicately, just like butterfly wings, just long enough so that seungmin could inhale his breathe, feel the warmth of his skin and the taste of changbin's chapped lips lingered far after he had gone.

seungmin then realised, changbin had kissed him.