Love At First Sight

~~~~~~~~~~

No One's POV

Ever fell in love at first sight?? Of course there's tons who fell in love at first sight and that's how their story begins.

They both met for the first time at school when she got transferred because of her father's job. He got promoted and they had to move to Seoul.

"Don't be scared honey, you'll be fine". Her father assured with a gentle smile. "I'm sorry you have to change schools often honey but I promise it's not going to happen again".

"It's fine appa really. My previous school sucks anyways". With a cheeky smile on, her dad couldn't help but ruffles her hair. "You can go now appa or else you'll be late for work". She shooed him away but not before giving him a hug.

"I'll pick you up after school princess". He smiled and waved at her before walking over to his car.

She knew it's not his intention for her to transfer from one school to another but it can't be helped and she understands. He have been working hard for both of them and no matter how busy he is, he still spare his time to spend with his one and only daughter and that's why she never complained.

After all she only have her father since her mother abandoned them both for another guy. He raised her all alone and after all the hardships he went through, she wouldn't put him into much more stress.

She went inside her new school. There were students walking along the hallway and some even glance at her.

She does felt anxious since she's new. She wasn't sure where she's going either and was shy to even ask a random person where the office is.

She wandered aimlessly until someone suddenly bump into her making her fall hard on her butt.

"Ohh! I'm really sorry, are you okay??"

"Y-yeah I'm fine". She look up and smile at the person who bump into her but only to get stunned by the person instead.

"Beautiful..." The stranger blurted out and that made her blush.

They stare at each other for a few minutes before she realized and quickly look away before standing up.

"Are you sure you're fine?? Should I bring you to the clinic??" The girl offered but she kindly decline. "Well if you say so. Uhmm are you new?? I've never seen you before".

"Y-yeah". She didn't knew why she felt so shy.

"Ohh then you must be looking for the office I assume?" She nodded. "Ohh I'll help you then".

"T-thank you". Then the girl gestured her to come with her.

"So ... what's your name??" The girl asked with a smile showing her dimple which she thought was cute.

"M-Minjoo. Kim Minjoo". She shyly answered only for the girl to chuckle.

"Minjoo huh? A beautiful name for a beautiful girl". Then they stopped and that made Minjoo look at the girl confusingly. "The office". She pointed at the door behind Minjoo's back.

"O-ohh. T-thank you once again". The girl nodded and walk away but she suddenly turned back and called Minjoo.

"I'm Ahn Yujin by the way ... I'll see you around Minjoo-ssi". Then she went off and that was how she met her.

Ahn Yujin, the first one to make her heart beat uncontrollably.

-----------------------

How many months have it been since she transferred? She doesn't remember but she wish to never transfer to another school again.