1

3rd Person POV

Light shines threw the window, as 13 year old America plays tag with his brothers, 10 year old Canada, 9 year old Aussie and 7 year old Kiwi. UK was in the dining room, drinking tea and chatting with France.

 They kept knocking stuff down, so UK told them to go play in the yard, and they did. America went away from the game, and stumbled across a black flower with a white stem. Everything went blurry, and a faint ringing was heard.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP, was all that there was when America woke up, groaning from a headache he had. He turned his alarm off, and looked at his phone. 8:14. 

"Shit, I'm gonna be late for school!" He said, rushing out of bed to get ready. He had to be in school by 8:50, and it takes him almost an hour to get ready. He was a lazy person. He got ready and decided to skip breakfast for time's sakes, also because he wasn't hungry. 

He walked to school, but he didn't like it. Normally he would take his car, but he was late so Canada took it. It was a sort of deal they made. He checked his phone, and has multiple texts and missed calls from Canada.

 "God, Canada is so fucking annoying!" America whispered. He walked another 5 minutes and arrived at his school, time being 8:42. He gets to his class on time, with a headache that was bothering him all morning. He slumped into his seat, next to Japan, while the other seat was empty. 

He leaned close to Japan, who was reading her Yaoi, "Hey Japan, why is the seat empty? Isn't Germ supposed to sit there?" "Oh yeah, about that," Japan answered, "all I heard was that there is gonna be a new student, and he or she is sitting next to you." "Oh ok." America said, kinda happy.

"At least Germ won't bother you anymore. He really is annoying at some times, especially with work," Japan said in a sorta whispering voice, but loud enough for Germany to hear. "Yea that's true." The bells rang, and everyone sat down. The teacher came in and silenced the class. "Ok, students," the teacher said, "As you know, there's is going to be a new student, who will come in a little bit-"

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK! The teacher was interrupted by a knock on the door, America guessed it was the new student. "Come in!" The teacher said, and the door opened.

 In came in a tall student,about the teacher's height. It was a boy in a grey fluffy ushanka and a blue striped turtleneck with long sleeves, navy blue jeans and fluffy boots. He looked like a rude person, but he didn't look like someone that would hit you. America stared at the student, blushing only a slight bit, but nobody could really see.

 "Come introduce yourself, please," the teacher said. "Umm... My name is Russia.." the student said, staring at the ground. "Please tell us a bit about yourself, Russia," the teacher said, "tell us what you like to do, or your family." America looked closely at Russia's face, and was surprised at what he saw.

 "W-Well, I have 3 siblings, a-and a.. a dad. I like to just chill, listen to music  and I like animals..." Russia said, kinda in a melancholic tone.

"Thank you Russia, you may sit next to America." Russia looked at the teacher in confusion. America raised his hand and said, "I-I'm America, you can sit next to me." Russia nodded and sat down. "Thank you, America." The teacher said, and started the lesson. 

America looked at Russia, as carefully as he could so nobody would see. Russia had his head down, and his eyes were pink, and his cheeks had small tears on them. 

America blushed a little more, and Japan looked at him and noticed that. She whispered in his ear, "I think I've found a new ship~!! And I think you have a new crush~!!" America blushed harder and flipped her off, whispering, "Shut the fuck up, Neko!!" Japan just giggled and started writing something in her notebook.