11

Diamond POV

"Ma!" I opened my eyes seeing Eli sitting on my stomach "I try to be nice and not awake you but I'm homegrey" He said causing me to chuckle. He reminded me of his dad in so many ways. I know most people aren't really fucking with me right now but I have a reason for my actions. When I had Eli I thought it would be easy to raise him.

I thought me and Samuel would be able to take care of him, but Samuel started trying to get drafted. I didn't think about how it would effect us at all. When he got drafted and was sent to Arizona I was left here by myself. And as always I thought I could do it by myself but Eli was a handful. As soon as his dad left he would begin screaming in the middle of the night and not going back to sleep until sunrise.

I was exhausted. I got angry, I wasn't angry at anyone particular but I took my anger out on the wrong people. When I realized that I needed to apologize it was already to late. I thought my way of ignoring everyone was partying but that only made it worse, to the point I couldn't stop. I realized last night that I need to get it together when Eli started crying and screaming he wanted to be with his aunt and not me.

"Okay, Let's go eat" I said reaching over and looking at the time. Eli quickly hopped off me "waffles?" He asked "with bacon?" I asked smiling while getting up "and strawberries?" He said giggling. "We can have all that" I told him as we walked into the kitchen. I got everything out to make and begin making him breakfast.

After I was finished making him breakfast I Begin getting dress and doing my morning hygiene. I had a lot of thing to fix today and I figured I would start off with Michelle. I fucked up our friendship big time. I knew Michelle didn't fully hate me but we definitely aren't close anymore. I'm pretty sure she was gonna be in Dallas tonight and Samuel had a game in Dallas which ended right after her show so it would be a win win

I got a pj (private jet) and I planned on taking Eli with me. I heard my phone ringing. I walked out my closet and into my bedroom reading the caller ID "Toni." Toni was the star player on Samuels team wife. Her and another players wife named Riley were often the people I went out with.

 Her and another players wife named Riley were often the people I went out with

I answered the phone "hello?"

"Hey Diamond" she spoke into the phone "hey, what's up?" I asked "are coming to eleven tonight?" She asked. "No I have my son and I have plans" I said walking back into my closet to continue finding something to wear. "Can't his aunt watch him" she asked with attitude in her voice

"She on tour and I just said I'm busy" I said rolling my eyes "Alright whatever" she said hanging up. I shrugged and tossed my phone on the chair. I finally got dress in

 I finally got dress in