XVII

1 year later
"Yo shorty.... you gotta go. You can let yourself out now" I said to this random female I picked up from the club last night as she slept beside me. She rubbed her eyes and looked at me dumbfounded. "Are you serious right now" she said. "Yea ma, you gotta bounce" I said nonchalantly as I started to roll a blunt. She smacked her lips and got her stuff together then walked out. I got up and went to take a shower. After I got dressed, I hoped in my Rolls Royce and sped off.

I got to my location and knocked on the door. "What's up" she said. "Hey" I said as I walked inside. I smirked at the sight of Nicki's thick hips swaying side to side as she walked. My smile fell into a frown when I saw Omari walk in holding my son. He was asleep on his chest. I gently grabbed him from his hands and mean mugged him. "Kai and Elias, your father is here to get you" she yelled out. They came running down the stairs. They had there bags in there hands.

"Give mommy a kiss first" Nicki said to them. They walked over to her and gave her a hug and a kiss. They walked over to Omari and gave him a hug. "See y'all later" he said with a smile. They smiled back at him. I was jealous. Him and Nicki lived together now so the kids have gotten close to him. "So y'all will be back Sunday right" Nicki asked. I nodded. I looked at her and Omari standing next to each other and I felt so much regret and sadness. She was supposed to be mine.

I shook it off and took the kids back to my crib.

Nicki's POV
"We are finally kid free" I said with a sexy smirk. He smacked my ass and pushed me on the couch. He pulled his shirt over his head and laid on top of me. He gripped my thighs and sucked on my breasts. I massaged the back of his head as he popped my nipple in his mouth. He pulled my pants off and then my panties. He threw my legs over his shoulders and attached his lips to my clit. "Mmm fuck" I moaned and bit my bottom lip.

He sucked two of his fingers and then slid them inside me. He slowly pumped them in and out while his thumb gently rubbed my clit at the same time. I could feel my orgasm growing. He stopped and stood up. He pulled off his pants and boxers. His large dick sprang free and dangled in front of my face. I reached for it and he smacked my hand away. "Did I say you could touch it" he asked. I smirked and said "no daddy". "Get on your hands and knees" he demanded. The tone of his voice made me hot. I turned over and did as he instructed.

"Now spread that ass for daddy" he said. I reached around and spread my ass with both hands. I looked back and watched him stroke his member in his hand. He licked his hand and got himself wet then lined himself at my entrance. "Fuck me already baby" I begged. My pussy dripped with anticipation and begged for sone attention. He slid in the tip and I moaned out. He slid the rest in and my eyes rolled to the back of my head. "Yeeesss daddy" I yelled gripping the sheets. "You like that" he asked and stroked me faster. I nodded and he smacked my ass. "You like daddy's dick" he said louder. "Yes" I yelled. "Yes WHAT" he groaned while fucking me harder. "Yes daddy, I love this dick" I yelled.

My hands began to slip from my ass and I put them down. Omari smacked my ass hard. "Nope, spread that ass" he said. I got back into that position. He pulled out and I felt him rub the tip up and down my slit. He eventually found his way to my asshole. I jumped up. "Ohhh no Omari. I don't want it in my ass" I said. "Babe, come on let's try it" he said with a smile. I was hesitant but I low key always wanted to try it. I got back into my position. He stuck his finger inside my ass to help me loosen up. I clenched my teeth as he pushed deeper. After a few minutes he removed his finger and placed his thick tip at my hole. I tensed up. He leaned over and kissed my back and along my spine. "Just relax baby" he said. I relaxed and he slowly pushed inside me.

I put my hand on his chest for him to wait. After a couple seconds he continued. "Shit that ass is tight" he moaned under his breath. He slowly began pumping into me. "It hurts O" I said followed by a moan. "Relax baby" he whispered. I could hear him moaning and enjoying himself. After a little while it began to feel good. "Oohhh yes" I moaned.

2 weeks later
"Girl, you need to talk to Don" Ari says. "What you mean" I looked at her confused. "This man has been calling me nonstop asking what he can do to get you back" she said with a giggle. I scoffed and rolled my eyes. "Block his ass" I said. "I did but he keep using new numbers" she said. Her eyes widened. "What" I asked as I looked to see what she was looking at. Don came walking into the restaurant we were at with some of his friends.

"Let's go" I said and before I could get all my stuff together he walked right up to our table. "Hey Nick" he said with a smile. I frowned but waved. "Can I talk to you right quick? It's about the kids" he said. I sighed and followed him outside. "What's wrong" I asked. "Nothing, I just wanted to talk to you" he said. "So nothing is wrong with my kids" I asked. He shook his head. I turned to walk away but he grabbed my arm. "Nicki please just give me another chance" he asks. I sighed and rubbed my temples.

"Me and you are done. I've given you so many chances and you fuck them up every time. I mean it when I say we are never EVER getting back together" I said. He looked at me with those sad ass puppy dog eyes. I rolled my eyes and walked back into the restaurant. "Let's go" I said to Ari. We paid and left.

Don's POV
It hit me hard hearing Nicki say she was done with me. I sat in our big ass house alone and it gave me time to really think about everything that I put her and our family through. Tears slid down my cheeks as I sat in my room. I wiped my face and rolled a blunt. All this shit was too much to handle. Nicki was really my rock and kept me together when I couldn't keep it together myself. To see her love another man killed me.

I felt like nothing else mattered in the world. I was numb. I had lost the love of my life for my own selfish behavior. I went downstairs to my bar and grabbed a bottle of Henny. I popped the top off and downed about half the bottle. My heart started beating faster and I was getting hot. Next thing I knew I was falling down every time I tried to walk. I was fucked up. I finally laid down on the ground and cried like a damn baby.

I tried calling Nicki but she didn't answer. "Aggghhh" I yelled in frustration and threw my phone across the room. I got in my car and started driving since I didn't know what else to do. My vision was blurry but I didn't care. I sped through red lights and was driving over 100mph. It was dark and raining hard. Next thing I knew I saw bright lights coming my way. "OH SHIT" I yelled and quickly turned my wheel...

A/N: y'all think Don alright? Or y'all don't care? 😂 don't forget to vote, comment, and follow me!