Naofumi x Fem! Reader: Love at First Sight...?

Second reauester!
NiftyAttorney93

•—————•

I glared at my red head sister who was clinging tightly to Naofumi.

'That bitch...'

(Y/N) Melromarc, 17 years old, heir to the Melromarc throne, and is undercover for observation for Malty, the spoiled brat. Though meeting Naofumi, I couldn't help but fall in love at first sight of him.
From his raven locks, to his emerald green eyes which was cute. I hid it though, since I knew I was going to be rejected first thing I said it, and so I became his party member.

I knew from the start that if ever she was going to volunteer to be at The Shield Hero's party, she was up to no good. A manipulator.

Currently, Red head, Naofumi-sama, and Me was at the inn. Currently eating and Myne.. Drinking.

I pursed my lips and then I heard her ask if Naofumi wanted to drink, but felt happy inside when he took her down after glancing at me.

I decided to hit the hay and stood up.

"You guys should retire soon, I'll be heading off now." I told them and saw Naofumi nod and Myne smile fakely.

When I arrived at my own room, I glanced at my sheathed katana covered in black filled with markings.

Then I flopped on the bed and slept.

I was rudely woken up by shouts and managed to here some words.

...Naofumi... Rape?..

When I slammed my door open, the halways were empty, so I checked Naofumi's room.

Nothing was there. Not a single one item. Wait.. Was he robbed!?

I went full Sprint to check my dearest sister and saw nothing except the empty room.

When I went down, I was greeted by guards.. Trying to arrest me!?!

"What seems to be the problem?" I asked in a Queen like voice, and saw some guards shiver in fear. Then someone finally talked.

"The Shield Hero, has been accused of rape from Myne-sama." My eyes widened and narrowed, not believing.

"Where are they heading now?"

"To the Kingdom"

"Take me there." I commanded and saw them hesistate but nod and prepare a carriage.

———
When I opened the big doors, I was greedted with a confused kneeling Naofumi, Myne hiding behind the Spear Hero, and the King yelling.

"Father is it true? If so, show me a proof." The guards showed a lace tank top, with Malty cowering behind Motoyasu.

"This was found in the Shield Hero's room."

"Sh-She even h-helped." Gasp surrounded making me snarl at her and ask,