Ren x Fem! Reader: Unexpected

Lol, I accidentally published my unfinished draft. I apologize for that hehe.. 😅🙂
•---•
It was another day for school. The sun was blaring through the windows of the class, as students fills in.

Among the students were (Y/N) (L/N), although shy asf in the outside, but when playing some real ass MMORPG, she was like a rampaging siren. You'll see a daredevil underneath that face if you do encounter her.

Though, in MMORPG only does she has the confidence to chat and play with her crush.
How did she know he played the same game she did? Well.. She guesed..

Just kidding, Who would stalk em when you heard your crush is some bad-ass solo Player in gaming?

Their chats contained of:

"Hey babyyyyy."

Was the first thing she chatted. Mentally punching herself yet was proud.

He answered instantly with,

"Please do not call me that, and what did you need?"

(Y/N) giggled through herself and replied,

"Aww fineee munchkinnn, I wanted to party with you from a 200 lvl boss, unfortunetly it had 400 thousands life, and I'm only 89! Though my damage is about 50 thousands in skill, cooldown's in 8 sec, basic attack is 20,000"

The boy was surprise from the detailed info, he was even more surprise that he was invited since he was considered 'cold' or things like that.

Something made his mind change from no to yes.

It was curiousity..

Now it had been a few months, the two had been closer than ever, though both kept to themselves.

(Y/N) had still kept her identity, not slipping up.

But when a fortunate, not, day happened.

All hell break loose.
Summoned to save a world, train, blahblahblahaaughhh.

(Y/N) understood, she looked naïve but she was wise. That could be the reason of other's downfall.

Now, introduction had happened.
(Y/N) was happy that her co-heroes were kind. Especially 'Glass-chan'. L'Arc was quite cocky, but knew his limits, he was also respectful. And she couldn't help but think he was hawt..
(I do😂)

'No one is beating my Ren!' Was always what she thinks when she slips up.

A few months has passed, all had highly leveled up. Now they were sent to eliminate someone in order to save the world.

Oh, did I forget to say, she was a dual blader? Which made her easily powerful.

(*cough* *cough*)

(*cough* *cough*)

Her look made her had a evilish aura.

Currently, the two heroes, (Y/N) and Glass, were jumping around to finish the mission.

"Glashu-senpai! Chotto!!" (Y/N) whinely(?) chuckle as she followed the blacknette(?) infront of her who were going at the semi-flying boat in the air, which were currently attacked by a giant monster.

"Ne, Ne! Why don't we make an entrance~?" (Y/N) smirked as Glass copied her expression as she nodded. Then Glass went to a stoic face, while (Y/N)'s face remained with a playful smirk.
Did I forgot to mention that being here had changed her? She had now a huge confidence, and was now feared as the 'Light Chaser' who chases her enemy with a glowing weapon. Quite the reputation.

Right now, the duo had jumped going through the boat.
Some explosion happend as well as (Y/N)' blade, pinning the floor.

The four heroes from the opposing team, stared wide eyed at the two.

"Ohohoho, isn't it fun~!" Giggled (Y/N) as Ren heard familiarity from her.

When (Y/N) gazes at the heroes, her eyes stayed at Ren's as a frown made it's way into her lips.

"He's mine" Everyone was surprise by how her voice changed.

"Are you smitten or some—"

"Shut the fuck up, I don't have time for your running mouth." As she respond harshly to L'arc's attemp in teasing, (Y/N) was gone fast as light, just as she lived up to her name.

(Y/N) 's P. O. V
I felt my opponent pushed at a tree. I glared straight at his eyes, our faces only inches apart.

Then a grin crept in my face, before soft lips met my ones. The kiss deepened as I placed my hand bejind his head, pulling him closer. As I licked his lips for entrance, I felt him shudder in pleasure, then moaned, before his mouth opened making me explore every part of him.
He pulled away making me grin at his flushed face.

"Ara~ Ara~ Embarassed now, are we? You weren't like this when you made the first move before."

"S-Shut!" His stuttering was cute. I carassed my hand on his cheeks to his neck before continuing our.. Show..

You might be confused as to what happened? Let's go back.

"Hey Bae! I was thinking.. Maybe we could meet up..? Hehe.. " Ren was surprise when he heard (Y/N) say that, but agreed.

On that day they met up in a coffee shop, Ren was really reallllyyyy surprised to see the one and only (Y/N)  (L/N) fidgeting nervously infront of him..

And his heart skipped a beat.

Starting on that day, they kept going out, (Y/N) started to gain confidence, and could talk normally to others after a while.
Anddddddd Ren got the courage to ask her out, in which she happily agreed.

Until.. Ren and (Y/N) was on their class together which was AP Calculus. Ren found a strange book in his desk, and opened it.. Only to see blank pages.

Then a brightlight shone, the last thing he heard was (Y/N) screaming for him.

Then it led them here.

—————
I just had the need to do this.. Hahah, sorry for not constantly updating the oneshots', I'm having Authors' Block..
Oyasumi! -3-