Part 2: The Ignoring

"Uh.." I rushed out. Tom followed me.

"Hey! What's wrong?" He asked. I turned around and hugged him. I started bawling.

"What's happening? AH! Do I need to fight a cunt?" Tom asked. I chuckled.

"I need to tell you something..." I said.

*LE TIME SKIP*

"So yeah, I guess she's my soulmate." I finished. We went to the coffee shop right next to the school. Tom's jaw dropped.

"That girl was Sandra. Wait? YOUR SOULMATES WITH SANDRA? I FUCKING HATE SANDRA! Well, I've never talked to her, she just seems like a bitch." Tom replied.

"Should I talk to her? I just think I'm too young to have a soulmate.. what do you think? I asked him.

"Bitch, talk to her. Free sex and girlfriend? Only if I can be the gay godfather." He said. I chuckled and almost choked on my latte.

"You're going to *LOVE* Alice!" I said.

"Bitch, who's Alice?.."

*time skip brought to you by gays*

"So this is Tom, my new classmate and friend, and Tom, this is Alice! My Best friend since first grade!"
They both looked at each other for a hot minute until Tom smiled.

"Bitch you pretty as fuck." Tom snorted.

"Uh! What did you just call me?" Alice retorted.

"DON'T WORRY! HE ONLY CALLS PEOPLE HE LIKES BITCH!" I yelled. Tom grinned.

"We gonna be best friends. Girl what polish you use?" Tom grabbed Alice's arm and looked back at me and nodded. I nodded back and ran to Tom's car to drive back to campus. As soon as I got there I scanned for Sandra. I couldn't see her. I went to the shops, the classroom, the cafeteria, even the bathrooms. No Sandra. I sighed and a tear actually came to my eye. I went to the entrance and walked out. I sat on the steps and cryed for a bit. I felt a tapping on my shoulder, I looked up to see....

Sandra...

I sighed and began to speak, "We can make this work. Ok?" I saw her fave change. It went from a :) - :0.

I stood up and looked at her. She sighed.

"I... didn't know that's why you ran away. Am I that bad?"

"N-no! Your.. beautiful, I was just scared. I just think I'm so young! And it's so rare to have a soulmate mark... but we can make this work! Right?" I asked.
She >nodded, but it seemed fake.

"Do you wanna go to that coffee shop?" She asked.

"I've already gone there today..." I replied.

"....FRIENDS!" She stuttered out.

"Huh.."

"We should be friends!! Instead of
.. soulmates..." She said.
I immediately felt sad. But why? I mean I didn't want to be her soulmate, hell I didn't even want a girlfriend but why did I feel so upset. She saw the sad look in my face and I tried to smile.

"Yea, that's fine... I'm fine with that.."

And here we are now! 2 years in the future. Here is where the story really begins ! I'll tell you about the story where I and Sandra fall for each other.

---------------------------------------------------------
ew I'm nonbinary