Part 5: The adjustment

Sandra... I felt her warmth as she pulled me outside, and into her car. I wasn't as drunk as before, and I was still in my bra and underwear.

"Why would you drink that much? You're a lightweight (Y/N)! How stupid can you be?" She yelled. Tears pricked at my eyes.

"I...I.... I did it cause of you..." I replied, slurring my words still a bit. She pulled over quick and it scarred me.

"Be-because of me?"

"Yeah... I haven't been myself since you rejected me. I mean, you're my fucking soulmate Sandra! I was bound to fall for you somehow! What? Did you think we would just be friends forever?"

"No, of course not... but my mark is..."

"Your mark is what Sandra? Changing? Yea, anything to end the conversation with me."

"LISTEN TO YOURSELF! IF YOU WERE IN MY SHOES YOU WOULD HAVE DONE THE EXACT SAME THING! MY MARK IS FADING (Y/N)!"

"F-fading?"

"YES. AND I'VE TALKED TO A DOCTOR ABOUT IT. IT'S BECAUSE WE AREN'T TOGETHER (Y/N)! SO, OF COURSE I THOUGHT WE WOULDN'T BE FRIENDS FOREVE-" I cut her off... with a kiss.

She kissed back, I held her. I pulled my lips off and we just held each other for a while. I pulled away and looked her in the eye.

"We were bound to be together Sandra, we have the mark. And if yours is fading, then we have to do what the universe is telling us to do."

"So, we have to date?"

"What happens when your mark fully fades Sandra?"

"I-...I die (Y/N).."

"Then fuck, yes we have to date. I'm not letting you die."

"Fine, do you want me to drive you home, um, girlfriend?" She asked. The way she said it made me happy, really happy! I had a girlfriend!

"Maybe can I stay at your place tonight?" I asked back. She nodded and we were on our way.

Time Skip brought to you by JESUS

We arrived at her house. I was still a little drunk. I walked in and Sandra showed me to the guest bedroom. Me being the drunk fuck I was, protested.

"Why can't I sleep in your room? It's not like I'm gonna *hic* finger you." I asked in my drunken haze.

"Nope, not tonight. But maybe in the up coming months I'll make an exception." She winked at me before leaving.

I was happy, and drifted off to sleep.

------

hehe