Chapter Twenty Five

Layna's POV

By the time it got time to leave the resort I was ready. It was amazing and I'd love to stay there but I was tired of the heat and I wasn't feeling very well anyways. I was just glad that we were almost done with our trips. I loved them dearly and I was excited for Canada but something was wrong and I knew it. Even once we got on the plane I could tell it wasn't the heights. 

"Is everything okay?" Parker asked as I took another nausea pill. 

"I don't know. My stomach is hurting, but I'm not on my period." I said and he shrugged before I sat down beside him with my sprite. "I'm just glad I can sleep on this plane ride." I said and he chuckled before pushing some hair behind my ears. I ended up laying down with my head on his lap and he played with my hair for a good hour before I decided to fall asleep. 

When I woke up the flight was almost over. Parker was asleep with his head up agaisnt the wall. I smiled before I sat up and checked the arrival time on the tv, we had less then fifteen minutes. I shook Parker until he woke up and he looked at it before looking around. "The flight attendent didn't come tell me?" He asked in a sleepy tone. I shook my head no before he sighed and stood up, he walked to the cockpit and I saw him nodding before he came back. "She didn't want to wake us, go ahead and get buckled in though. I need to use the bathroom." He told me and I nodded and did as he said. Once I was buckled in he came back out and buckled in beside me, "Are you excited?" He asked and I nodded. "Stomach still hurting?" I nodded and he sighed. "I don't know what it could be. When we get back to the city I'll call my doctor and get you in." He told me and I nodded. 

Once we landed Parker called a cab for us from the plane before we got off. We got our bags from the bagagge claim before heading outside, it was much colder here then the resort, Paris, or home. Parker held me close until the cab arrived and I wasted no time getting in while Parker put the suitcases in the trunk. Once he got in his gave the driver the address of where we would be staying and we headed off. 

I prayed to be in a warm bed soon. 

The drive was a bit long and the place was hidden but when we arrived I was shocked. It was so beautiful and nice. "Welcome to Banff, my love." Parker whispered before kissing my cheek. I smiled as the cab pulled up to the front office. Parker and I got out before he paid and got out suitcases. He walked with me inside, when we walked in it was even nicer. The entrance of the hotel was amazing and the decore was brilliant. As Parker went to the front desk a girl his age greeted him with a smile. "Hi, I have a room booked for three days under the name of Davis, Parker Davis." He said and she smiled before nodding. She looked like an average blonde tramp, long hair, thin body, and she somehow managed to make her work uniform look trashy. 

"Your room is on the second floor." She told him before handing him two keys. 

He came to me and handed me one as we headed to the elevator, I glared at her as she watched us walk away. When we got in the elevator Parker let out a chuckle, "You don't have to be threatened by other girls Layna. I want you and only you.". I smiled before nodding. 

When we got to our room I went strait to look at the view, it was amazing, not as good as the resort but good. Parker put our bags in front of the bed before coming up behind me. 

"I love you Layna.". 

"I love you Parker.". I whispered. He smiled before walking to the balcony view. "So, what are we doing for the next three days?" I asked and he turned to me with a smirk. 

"Well, for the rest of today you and I are staying in. We will eat all the room service we want, snuggle, and rent any movies you want. Tomorrow we're in for a nice hike and then some amazing dinner. Then on our last day, you will be going to a very nice spa while I go to the gym and then we can go do whatever we want." He said and I smiled. He gave me a side hug before he walked out and stood there. While he did I decided to change into something comftorable. I went to his suitcases and looked around for a large T-shirt before grabbing his favourite sweatshirt and some boxers. While he stayed outside I changed out of my clothes before sitting on the bed.