Daddy's Boy (Part One)

In which Ryan is a bottom.

I love you.

The words came softly, whispered against the softened skin of Ryan's stomach. He giggled, squirming when Brendon's hands moved to tickle his sides, wriggling about when his caregiver's hands slipped under his shirt. He rolled onto his stomach to attempt to get away, though an arm wrapped securely around his waist and pulled him into Brendon's lap, warm breaths dancing against the skin of his neck. Ryan whined softly and shifted around to face the other, nuzzling into his shoulder and yawning gently as his eyes fell closed. He reached to play with Brendon's hair, though his hand was gently seized and held in the others, a thumb rubbing circles against his palm. Ryan couldn't remember exactly when this part in their relationship had started, but he knew indubitably that he enjoyed it, so he savored every moment. Brendon had always been sweet to him if not slightly erratic in nature, but nowadays, the slightest hint of sadness in Ryan's disposition brought out some languid protectiveness, where Brendon spoke primarily in gentle whispers and cheek kisses.

Fingers ran through his hair to brush the messy brunette strands away from mocha-tinted eyes, another series of gentle kisses beginning at Ryan's temple and echoing down to the crook of his neck. Ryan whined, squirming about in Brendon's lap and giggling softly.

He wanted to stay here forever, never having to move or leave the warmth provided by the younger male.

Ryan especially didn't consider moving even when he could feel the dull ache in his lower stomach.

He had a pull-up on, so he frankly didn't see why it would be much of an issue if he had an 'accident.' He just wouldn't tell Brendon.

Smiling widely, the older male poked Brendon's cheek and buried his face away, Urie huffing at him and slipping his hands back under Ryan's shirt. Ryan yelped as warm hands went to tickling his sides, melting off into a flurry of giggles and pleas for the other to stop. Brendon shook his head and simply continued, leaning back into the couch that they sat on to give himself a better look at the older boy. Ryan's face was bright red from laughing, cheeks flushed and tears budded in his eyes as the remnants of laughter lingered on his lips.

Brendon could feel Ryan squirming a bit in his lap in that semi-circular way that he did when he had to use the bathroom. A grin came to his face, holding the older boy's hips and pulling him closer onto his lap. Ryan whimpered a bit as his legs were forced further apart, hands dropping to cover his lap. He knew that Brendon knew and it embarrassed him greatly, so he hid his face into the younger male's neck.

As Brendon reached for his hands, Ryan squirmed more and more, huffing as they were pulled away from covering himself and held above his head. In moments he'd gone to bouncing faintly, shifting back and forth to press his thighs together. A soft chuckle echoed in his ear and Ryan lifted his head, relaxing faintly as a pair of lips met his own.

"Sit up," Brendon murmured, "and look at me." Ryan did as he was told, carefully taking the glass of water that was handed to him from the table. Immediately, his face turned a deep shade of red and he looked to Brendon, offering a soft pout.

"But-" he began softly, staring down into the glass. He felt his hips twitch in some acknowledgement to the glass of water, gearing himself up to speak again until Brendon cut him off.

"Drink it," the younger boy murmured solidly, fingers running against the insides of Ryan's thighs and stopping at his hips, thumbs running circles over the raised bump of his lower stomach. Ryan sighed lowly, lip held between his teeth as he flinched away, aware of what the motion meant as far as Brendon's intentions. Lifting the glass of water to his lips, he began to drink it down quickly. "Good boy," Brendon praised when he was finish, "Daddy's sweet, precious little boy."

Ryan smiled gently, cheeks flaring into a deep blush as he melted into Brendon's hands. It took several moments for him to come to his senses again, remembering the now sharp pain in his lower stomach as his bladder begged to be emptied, thighs quivering. He unconsciously shifted to press his hips against Brendon's thigh since he couldn't hold himself, desperately rocking back and forth in an effort to quell the need to relieve himself. A soft whine echoed past his lips and he looked to Brendon with that pleading look in his eyes, the younger brunette shaking his head.

Ryan tensed as he felt himself give out for moments, hips twitching and quivering as he fought to stop himself. When he did, he winced at the fact that his diaper was now adequately wet and he had barely relieved himself any, Ryan offering another low, drawn out whimper, "Daddy-"

Brendon raised his brows.

"I have to go pee-" the last word melted off into a quieter volume and a pout, Ryan turning this way and that to try and hold himself. Despite having a diaper on, he didn't want the embarrassment of having an accident. Especially under Brendon's thumb like this. He jumped, however, when Brendon rocked his leg up against the front of Ryan's diaper, the older boy falling off into another low whine as he leaked once more. This time it took several seconds for him to regain control and his eyes clouded with tears, of which were only soothed by Brendon leaning another series of languid, warm kisses to his throat.

Ryan was forced to lean away no more than a minute later, entire body tensing as his lips parted and his cheeks stained a deep red. "Daddy-" He fell silent as he felt himself give way, collapsing back against Brendon and hiding himself into the younger male's shirt as his bladder emptied, a warmth spreading against his lower abdomen. Tears dripped down his cheeks despite Brendon's voice in his ear, only worsening as the feeling of rivulets running down his thighs came to his conscious. Brendon's previous motions of shifting him about had caused the diaper to leak, and Ryan sat back just enough to look down at the widening dark patch on Brendon's lap.

His heart was racing and he immediately began to apologize, Brendon shaking his head and pulling him back into a kiss. It took Ryan moments to realize that Brendon was smiling, the younger of the two looking up to him and shaking his head, "No, don't apologize... you did good..." Brendon glanced down, nodding slowly, "You deserve a reward, I'd say."

Hello! I know, I've been gone forever and I deeply apologize! I updated as soon as I could in an effort to make up for it! If anybody would like, I'll write a part two to this chapter (a smut, of course!) This theme was requested a while back but I never got to it, so here it is! Thank you all <3

- Ry