Chapter 3

Bella 《Ballora》PoV:

Cheering, claps and compliments, thats all i could hear from the stage as i just finish my 1 minute dance to the one of the most popular theater in France. The Opera House. I smilled brightly as i bowed to the them, red rose are bring thrown on the ground infront of me. I walk backstage and then my manager, Lolbit, gave me a towel and a drink. "Nice job! your salary ratings will surely pierce through the wall!" she said, i smilled at her. "Well, of course, i am the best after all~" i said confidently. "Sure you are" She said and walk away to talk to the staff.

As of now im probably making €190,000....hmm thats a little bit amount of money but its still a money so ill just take it. I heard a clap from behind me, i arch my eyebrow and turned around and my eyes widen, infront of me is one of the the famous ballerina in the world!
"Diana Vishneva" i said, she slowly walk towards me while still clapping.
"Great performance, i love your face reaction and also your body moves perfectly!" she beamed to me while i just smile. "Thank you ma'am and its such a great honour to meet you" i said, we both shook hands while smilling.

After the performance i clean myself and change clothes then head to my limo, but before that, of course i have to meet some of my fans and wave at them then smile then head inside the limo. I still wave at them while the window is slowly covering me. I sigh, and rest my back to the seat. Wow, its so hard to keep this smilling face.
"Another tiring performance Miss Grande?" My bodyguard, Yenndo, said  while driving away. I was about to answer until someone interupt me.

"Of course she's tired! now drive quick so she can home and rest already" I was startled and quickly get over it, i didnt notice that Lolbit is here, wow shes sneaky. "Lolbit, since when did you get here?" I ask her, she  look at me and shrugs. "The moment you got inside too" I sigh and shook my head, i dont wanna stress myself, it'll ruin my beauty. "Anyway the...the scandal is now operational." i quickly look at her.

"Seriously?" she nod. "Lolbit you know i dont want this" She rolled her eyes on me, rude. "Bella...or should i say Ballora, it wont take long until your fans get bored at you, i know your beautiful but whats that beauty if it doesnt have any spicy?" well thats just nonsense. "Your fans doesnt know  anything about you, only they know is that your hot, you know how to dance, you perform, your a ballerina and other than thats all, so boring, no excitement" I glared at her, "i can make people excited, i have the perfect body that every guy and girl desired." this time its her who sigh.
"No, i mean personal life, at least let the fans know and see something you do when your off the stage, it will just make you more and more popular! you might be popular as well like Anna PavLova!" i look at her then look down.

Huh, i mean i wanted to be more famous and perform all over the world and i want everyone to know my name. "Whats the say of the other guy?" i ask her, she quickly took her phone out and read a message outloud. "His manager said that he says yes, thats all" Huh. "he didnt even protested?" Thats just strange. "I dont know, maybe his into this because his going to be a pretend couple with Bella "Ballora" Lufucio El Grande" she said, i smiled, of course, no one cant resist me.

"Fine, can i see his photo?" She look away. "I actually dont have one, his manager said that he cant and theres no point because your going to meet him anyway." I sigh, but what if his ugly? no offense but i dont want a scandal with ugly looking guy because that will make me look low and dont have a high standards which is not true, i have a very high standards.
"Dont worry....oh...were finally here" Lolbit look outside the window and so did i.

Yenndo pulled infront of my door then i got out with Lolbit, she open the door for me and i was greeted by my two sisters. Mini and Reena. "Hey girls~" i gave them a quick kiss in the cheek. "Hey Bella, hows the performance?" Mini ask. "Hmm it was great, i met Diana Vishneva and she love my performance" They both beamed, i saw Lolbit talking to someone. "Wow thats so cool! you meet her personally!?" They both ask beaming in excitement. I chuclkled.
"Yes, now its past bedtime why dont you two get to sleep" Actually my sisters are already 18 years old, they are twin, both in collage.

"Okay!" they both said and run upstairs, i smiled watching them.
"Hey Ballora" Lolbit called me from behind. "Yes?" "They said we have to pick them up from the airport tomorrow, unfortunately, his manager is dumb when it comes to direction so the address i gave is completely useless." "Okay" i said shortly. "Okay i gotta go now bye~" she said and i waved at her while smilling, the door closed and she left, i turn around but was stopped when the door open again. "And they are living here" Excusez-moi!?

....................

Oh okay so this is a quick note.

I found a book that is a bit similar to mine, Its called "The performance" by
Piggybunbun i want to take a quick talk that i havent read her book until now, we kinda have the same scenarios about scandal but with different problems, i recomend to check her book out.

I am not copying her idea, i just want to make things clear before something bad happens. Her story is completely different from mine. Except the scandal thing.

thats all