Ch.7

Ch.7

                   Madeline

"I was so excited I was going to school tomorrow." Dad and mom thought it was time that I had enough self control not to eat a human but Edward wasn't convinced he took me out hunting even though I wasn't thirsty I drank 3 bears and 1 lion when he was satisfied we when home.

Alice and Rosalie and I pick out my clothes for the next day , I was happy what we picked it was a flowery cute dress with a sweater and some brown boots.

After we where done picking out my outfit my sisters left my room and mom made me something to eat after I ate I was in my room in my pjs laying on my bed listening to music just thinking..

"All of the sudden Edward burst into my room and turned off my music".. I glared at him

Edward What the fuck I was listening to that asshole!! I screeched at him .. In a blur, was he right in front of my face.His hands were on either side of the headboard & his eyes grew darker.

Don't use that language!! he growled at me I just glared at him he pulls away from me

It's late since you can sleep go to sleep he told me. I rolled my eyes I wasn't even remotely tired

No I'm not tired I said

I wasn't asking , Go to bed now Madeline!! and just like always I did what he said and lad down under the covers angrily

Goodnight he whispered turning of my light and shutting the door behind him ,, I hate him I thought as I closed my eyes

~~~~~~

Madeline , Sweetheart, Wake up , I could hear mom say
come on sweetie wake up I opened my eyes and slowly sat up.

"Good morning Madeline"

"Morning ,Mom"

Mom kissed my forehead . Get ready sweetie. She says living my room

I got up and when't in to my
bathroom and  took off my close and got into warm shower and I wash my body and hair with my honey and lavender body wash and shampoo and got out and wrapped a towel around myself
I got out of the shower and noticed Edward there he and I share a bathroom. He turned around and looked at me. I was frozen to my spot . His eyes trailed from my eyes down to body wrapped in a towel.

His eyes blackened and he was stalking towards me with a predatory look he had me trap against the bathroom door.. If my heart was still beating it would been beating out of my chest. His black eyes traveled back to my green one's.

Ed.. Edward are you ok? I stuttered out he was leaning his head down. I closed my eyes suddenly I fell backwards into my room I looked up at Edward he just slammed the bathroom door.. What was that? That was weird well Edward he is weird I shook my head and started getting ready.. But I could of sweared that he was about to kiss me?