Ch.21

Ch.21
Madeline

I sat on my bed trying to decide what to wear. We're playing ball in around 15 minutes -well I won't be playing, I'll just be watching.

Edward went to Bella's house to pick her up. And Bella is still gonna introduce Edward to Charlie her father , so we might start a little late.

I put on some jeans with a shirt and a sweater and some boots, .Everyone was at the field. I closed my eyes and teleported to the field.I just sat on the bench.

Hi Madeline Bella's said softly sitting down next to me,I reminded myself to be nice to her it's not her fault I am in love with Edward.

Hi Bella

Don't you play? She asked shyly picking at her jeans

"No" I said

"Let the game begin." Mom blew the whistle.

-

"Stop "Alice said. I could tell something was wrong we all flitted to home plate. Just then I heard them

"They were leaving when they heard us "Alice said she looked terrified Edward went to Bella and started to lead her to the jeep.

"It's too late" Carlisle said

Edward looked livid. He yanks Bella's hair down thinking it'll help with her scent.

"That won't help I can smell her from across the field "Rose snapped at Edward.

Madeline could you hide Bella's sent or change it? Edward asked me. I would if I could but I don't know how. I felt bad

The first vampire who was in the middle looked like the leader his skin was olive and he had black dreads. The other male was pale and bright blonde hair pulled back into a ponytail and the woman she had fiery red hair that was extremely curly but what made me mad was there eyes. They all had crimson color to it. The leader held our ball up

"I believe this belongs to you "He said as he tossed it to Dad.

"I am Laurent and this is James and Victoria. "James and Edward were having a stare down and Jasper was trying to ease the tension but it wasn't helping.

"I'm Carlisle and this is my family Esme, Rosalie, Emmett, Alice,Jasper, Edward, Bella, Madeline Dad said pointing us off in groups. The one with the
greasy blonde hair looked at each one of our faces but his gaze stopped on me.Edward stiffened and he pulled me close to him wrapped his free arm around my waist.His scary eyes
raked over my body hungrily he licked his gross lips, I looked at him disgustedly Edward's gripped tighten. I shuddered I could just imagine what he was thinking about with out reading his perverted mind , The wind blew Bella's hair and that creepy blonde vampire inhaled the air looking at Bella.

"You brought a snack! "He spoke for the first time. I stood in front of bella I blasted them 20 feet away from us and they hit some tree. I looked at Edward.

Edward and Bella got into the jeep and Alice and Emmett followed behind. The rest of us ran back to the house to wait for Bella and Edward.