Ch.23

Ch.23

Madeline

One month has passed since I killed those vampires. Every thing is pretty calm around here. Oh... Edward broke up with Bella but Bella's fine she started dating this guy name Adam.And Edward is Well I don't know how he is to be honest.

Alice came in my room and get me dressed up and she said go to the meadow. I ran to the meadow and there were fireflies flying around giving it light to the meadow.

He was standing there I walked to him he took my hands.

"Princess" I have to tell you something I've should have told you this from the beginning. You're my Mate. His mate? Before I could say anything - He kissed me I felt butterflies volts of electricity running through my body.

As we pull away he kiss my cheeks, my eyes, my nose, my chin, and my forehead before stopping. "I'm sorry it took me so long to say this. You're my mate. I love you so much it hurts. I can't live without you. I'm so sorry princess. I'm such a damn idiot

"Could you ever forgive me?" He asked I was a crying mess I was so happy but and so mad at him.
He kissed away my tears

"Yes. I said softly

"I love you Madeline Claire Cullen You are what makes my existence worth living. He said and it made my cold dead heart flutter

"You don't know how long I've waited for you to say those words to me Edward Anthony Mason Cullen. I've dreamed of the day you'd say it so many times in so many different ways." I say with tears rolling down my cheeks.

He leans down capturing my lips with his, gently kissing me softly.

"I was going to wait but I dont think I can anymore." He said softly. I looked up at him a little confused on what he was he saying.

He gently lets go of my waist and gets down on one knee and takes out a small red velvet box to reveal a beautiful simple ring that on the side had the intertwine meaning forever, covered with small diamons and one a little larger in the middle. I gasped and tears continuing to roll down my face

I love you my dead heart belongs to you and you alone. Will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?" He asked.

I nodded, "Yes. a million times yes!" I said excitedly. He smiled brightly sliding the ring on my ring finger and standing up and kissing my lips passionately holding on me closely.

The End