Chapter 1 - CLASSROOM

Let me set the scene, you're in class - Homeroom, (or form if you're british like me) - Germany, the smartass of the group, is sat next to you. You're barely listening to the teacher as they ramble on about maths, english, and what not since the class is barely scraping through the year. You've had a small crush on your Classmate, Germany for a while, but you thought nothing of it, yknow, just a small crush or something.
Character desc -
You're a female, 16 years of age and around 5'1, you have a short curly cut of gorgeous brown hair, up to your shoulders with a bleach blonde tip. You're irresistable.
You're pretty bad at fashion, only wearing leggings and hoodies as casual wear, it's the comfiest anyway. Though, you have an irresistable charm, you're flirty, confident and not afraid to shake things up a little. You're not really great at comforting people, but you're always good support and good to rely on when someone's in need of a shoulder to cry on. You're just a regular student, with a normal A-C, though you still manage to make it to the top class.

I'm going to be using this character description for a different story also - sorry if it gets repetitive. ;w;

Germany and Y/N were just in class, normal day, normal students. One was a mastermind while the other was just a genuine B or C student. Germany being the mastermind of course.

~"Hey Germany, how did you do on the last test?"
   Y/N whispered to Germany.
There was a pause, Germany didn't want to answer. He didn't get his usual A+ like normally. He only got a B+.
~"I.. uh-."
   There was a long awkward pause, Germany embarrassed after already getting a-lot of backlash by his Father for not studying.
~"I got a B+.."
   Germany would whisper, blushing a little from pure embarrassment.
~"Oh! Me too!"
    Y/N would say, grinning and closing their eyes out if joy.
~"Surprised you didn't get an A, honestly. That's what you normally get."
They'd say energetically, but trying not to hurt Germany's feelings. It didn't work. Germany looked down at his paper and his eyes filled with tears, a-few of them dripping onto the paper.
~"Hey, Germany.. I didn't mean it like that..."
Germany sat with his hands clenched into fists and them slammed onto the table, while he was looking down. Disappointed, he managed to whisper a-few words.
~"I should've studied more.."
Stunned, Y/N leaned back in their her chair and started to get a little annoyed with Germany.
~"Well you did pretty good for not studying that much! I stayed up 3 nights in a row and barely got a B! Be proud of yourself.."
Y/N whisper-shouted into Germany's non-existent ear.
~"Yeah.. I guess I should be proud..."
Germany looked at Y/N and wiped the tears away from his eyes. He looked determined to tell Y/N something.
~"Tonight at my place we're gonna study our asses off, got it?"
Germany looked her straight in the eyes, a little shimmer. After a long pause and a lot of staring, Y/N sighed and agreed.
   "..Fine.."
   "Woo!"
UPDATED - OCT 27
CHAPTER 2 IN PROGRESS