Alexis Jordan And The shadow Of Darkness

This book is dedicated to

Hita, Anishka, Navya, Aditi, Aman, Sakshi My bff's

AND

MY FAMILY, without whom this book would be impossible!

Blurb

     I never thought that I'd be of any importance. But my thoughts were proved wrong when I was given VIP treatment after I fell to my death at an organisation of warriors, whom I soon realise that I am one too. But wait! that's not all of it, I realise that I the warrior of the Black Prophecy, which predicts that I will save everybody from their troubles. Talk about Busy, right?

    My day started out pretty normally, that was until I found the bracelet of complete Doom and got caught in going on a quest of Death.

Author's Note

    Hello there!     This is SJ writing to you beloved readers.

Alexis Jordan is an 8th grade student who by luck is also a warrior in disguise.

This book depicts just ONE of the fun chapter of her life, where she goes on quests of Utter Doom with her two friends Blake Westin and Sam Hamada. So if you're absolutely sure that you can handle all the Adrenaline Rush and Action, then be sure to read on.

P.S.- when there is anything with the German language in this book, don't look it up on Google translate, it ruins all the fun.

Hope you Enjoy!!!!

#