Chapter 3: Camp Regeneration/ Spawn of new cats

About half a quarter of a moon or so passed since the battle/feast of the Snickerfoxes.

Flossyfur groomed himself again the next day and said good morning, even if it was already the afternoon...again.

ChurroStar awoke the next day at early afternoon. She sat up in her nest and gave herself a thorough wash so that her fur was nice and glossy, showing no signs that she had been in battle. She stood up, stretched and padded out of her den. She looked around camp and fixed her gaze on the fresh kill pile. It was piled with pieces of Snickerfox! ChurroStar was still full from the huge feast so she went out of camp without eating. She decided to go get some fresh candy floss for her nest. ChurroStar returned to camp with her mouth full on candy floss. She took it to her den and lined her nest with it, taking out the old pieces as she went. She padded back out into the clearing, night was setting in and a gentle, Green-Leaf breeze blew. She looked up at the moon, it was almost full. "Tomorrow night on the full moon, I will travel to the Moon-Mallow and share dreams with StarburstClan." She decided.

ChurroStar wandered into the Medicine Cat den. She slipped quietly passed Skittleleg's tempory nest, careful not to wake her and went to find Bubblefang. "Bubblefang?!" She called, "I'm here to get those travelling herbs for my journey to the Moon-Mallow tonight." Bubblefang nodded and ducked into a small cleft. A few moments later she came out with herbs. She dropped them at Churrostar's paws. "Good luck on your journey to Moon-Mallow, Churrostar." She dipped her head.SkittleLeg's tail twitched a little as the cats talked. ChurroStar thanked BubbleFang, picked up the herbs and padded silently past Skittleleg out of the den. She ate the herbs, cringing at the bitter taste and went to take a drink from the maple syrup pool outside her den. She gave a yowl to let the clan know that she was leaving and set out for her journey to the Moon-Mallow.

Fruitsalad felt lazy from the Snickerfoxes he ate yesterday. He went out of camp to a flat candy rock, and lay himself on the jagged rock. He craned his head and licked it, then turned around and purred as he sun-bathed in the setting sun. It kind of felt nice against a sticky rock.

Fruitsalad returned to camp, looking around curiously. He looked up at the sky and purred. "I wish I can go to the Moon-Mallow again." He whispered to himself. He last went there as an apprentice, and he ate skittle rainbows with Starburstclan. A sign of good luck.

Skittle Leg woke from her rest and looked around the den. "Bubblefang?" She called."Yes Skittleleg?" She turned to Skittle leg. 

ChurroStar began to climb the trail up the Bubble-gum Mountains towards the Moon-Mallow. She was starting to get tired and thought she'd take a shortcut. She strayed away from the safe trail and walked over the sticky lumps of bubble-gum instead. Suddenly, her paws got stuck in the gum and she couldn't move. She cried out for help but didn't think anyone would be able to hear her from here.ChurroStar struggled to free herself from the gum. It seemed the more she moved, the more she got stuck. She called out for help again and waited hopefully for some sign on rescue.

Fruitsalad made the ".3." face and twitched his pineapple tail tip at Rainbowwink. "I think there's gonna be a Skittle Rainbow after the jellybean rain tommorow." He said, staring at his tablet. "Just look up your weather app." "Ok!" Rainbowray meowed, looking at the tablet in front of her."So, you want to go raid a restauraunt? I heard the pizza is very good at the place called Papa Johns!"

Fruitsalad flicked his ear at a faint noise, but just decided to forget it. "Sure!" He meowed. Fruitsalad grabbed a mask from Payday that was brightly colored. He strapped fresh dynamite to his foreleg and carried a bubblegum launcher.

Lemonpaw heard a noise that sounded like Churrostar's voice. Was it her? She didn't know, but she wanted to check to make sure. She dashed off in the direction of the noise.Lemonpaw reached the source of the voice. Churrostar was trapped in gum! "Help!" Churrostar yelled.