First Dance

Camila blushed at what this handsome man called her.
"Hola" she said with her soft raspy voice.
"Do you speak English?"
"Si- I mean yes"
Shawn smiled, the skin next to his eyes curling up and everything.
"I love this song! Care to dance...?"
"Camila"
"What a beautiful name for a beautiful girl"
Dios mio... This man is so handsome. Did he just call me beautiful?? Uh oh I'm starring I should reply-
"Thanks, yes i'd love to dance"
Shawn couldn't help himself. He directly wrapped his hands around her hips.
They both felt an electric shock when they touched. They can't deny the sexual tension between them. They stared into each other's eyes.
Shawn grabbed her arm and spun her around, then grabbed both of her arms.
It was like two puzzle pieces being put together.
Her body fit in his hands.
From that moment, it was like there was no one else is in the world but them.
They danced for what felt like forever. Their bodies moving to the melody of the music and their fingers intertwining.
Finally, the song ended. They were both staring at each other, breathless.
"I'm Shawn. Do you maybe wanna go grab a drink with me?"
Camila paniced. She had never been asked on a date before. She remembered her friends and how they were all starring at her. She remembered how she told Carla that she didn't need a man, that she needed to go on her journey by herself. She remembered that Shawn was a celebrity and that she was just a stupid waitress and some random girl that he will use for affection and then leave.
"I-im sorry. I gotta go"
Camila let go of Shawn's hands and ran out of the room, leaving Shawn in total and utter confusion.
Before she ran after Camila, Carla ran over to Shawn and handed him a tiny piece of paper;
then she sped off.

A.N:
sorry this chapter was short :,(
i promise the next ones will be longer
adios putas <3