This Chica Is Loca

"Tapas y Tintos, Miami Beach"
Is what the tiny paper Carla gave Shawn said.
As much as Shawn wanted to go to that place to meet the girl of his dreams again, he had to leave dreamland and go back to work. He had a huge concert in Miami in a few days before he leaves and he needed to rehearse.
There's no way he could ever be with this girl. She lives so far away and he can't stay here. But why didn't she tell him the time they will meet? Why did she give him the name of a restaurant?: Are the questions he wouldn't know the answers to unless he went there. But no, he wasn't going. He had more important things to do.

Camila was wiping a table when Carla shouted at her suddenly.
"YOU'RE AN IDIOT YOU KNOW THAT? ESTÚPIDA!"
"Calm down Carla it was just some random guy"
But it wasn't. It was an amazing guy. I miss him. How is that even possible? Why did I let him go? I'm never gonna see him again.
"Just forget it"
"But mila! Didn't you say you wanted adventure? Shawn Mendes asked you out! That's the biggest adventure you could ever have! IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE! DIOS MIO THIS CHICA IS LOCA!"
"I said no and that's final. I can't tell him to ask me out again because I will never see him again. Do you understand Carla?"
"Si...puta"
"Shut up" Camila said, laughing.
"Give these to table 5 please"
"Okay"
Camila grabbed the plates and walked out of the kitchen, feeling more confident about her decision of turning down Shawn....
until she saw him.
sitting. on. the. freaking. table.
Shit
Calm down Karla, act cool.
Don't look at him.

She's a waitress!?
Shawn was begining to lose hope because he didnt see Camila anywhere when he walked in...and now he can see why.
Why is that so hot though?
Shawn kept staring at her. The way she walked. The way her hair was up when she worked. The way she was trying so hard not to look at him but failing. He needed her. This girl was driving him crazy. And the fact that her rejection made him quit rehearsal and follow her to the ends of the earth made him crazier.
Holy shit I need to talk to her ASAP

Camila walked casually to the kitchen were she couldn't be seen by the people outside. And by the people outside, she means Shawn. She smiled as she walked, she was cool and chill-
"WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING HERE CARLA?"
Carla jumped off the floor and dropped the cup of soda. The glass cup broke.
"WHAT THE HELL CAMILA?!"
"WHO TOLD HIM THAT I WORK HERE?!"
"I-"
"WHO TOLD YOU TO DO THAT?! DIOS MIO I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! HE'S NEVER GONNA LEAVE IS HE!?"
Camila stormed out of the kitchen before Carla could talk. She pretented to be calm and like she didn't just yell her lungs off. She took her apron off and grabbed her bag.
As she was walking out of the restaurant, she felt like somone was sitting on the bench. She didn't look back, she was afraid of who it might be.
"Señorita?"

;))