Chapter 4

Going to the girl's locker room, Koneko stumbles as she opens the door and rubs her eyes. The girls were already inside and stared as she fumbled in, looking for her uniform. She accidentally bumps into someone on her way to the table.

"Sorry." She mumbles softly, looking up at who she bumped into before blinking twice.

Goddamn this girl is beautiful. Koneko let her eyes roam over the other girl's features. She was tall, to the point where Koneko barely reached her shoulders. She had long, silky black hair that was up in a ponytail that she somehow managed to make it spike to the side with a bang swept to the right. Her eyes were black framed with long eyelashes and her facial structure was like a supermodel's.

She looked like a supermodel.

Koneko noticed that she was humongous in the chest area and her waist slimmed out to long legs.

"It's fine." The girl replied in a mature voice. If Koneko looked closer, she would have noticed that the girl's face was a little pink. "I am Yaoyorozu Momo."

"Hey, you were the one that was sleeping right?!" A bubbly voice interrupts. She turns to look at....a floating pair of underwear.

"Um, yeah." Koneko says dumbly.

"I-I am invisible!" The voice seems flustered. "Hagakure Toru, but call me Toru!"

"I'm Beaulieu Koneko, but you all can call me Koneko." Koneko says, unbuttoning her shirt and exposing her dark blue tank top.

"Wow Koneko-chan! You have an accent, and that name! Where are you from?" A different, but still bubbly, voice asks and she's looking at a cute girl.

She had her hair cropped in a short chestnut bob that curled at the ends with two large bangs framing her face in the same shape. She had large, round warm brown eyes and two rosy spots on her cheeks that looked like she was blushing. She wasn't tall in particular, and she had a petite build, but her chest was also big.

Overall, she exuded cuteness.

"Ahhh! I didn't introduce myself. I'm Uraraka Ochako!"

"No biggies, Uraraka, it's fine." Koneko took off her pants and was now clad in her own underwear. "I'm from France." She answered, walking pass the girls and grabbing a uniform that was about her size.

"Damn, you got a big booty." Someone muses before apologizing profusely. She turns and meets yellow eyes.

The girl's skin was pink, as well as her hair, which was short, fluffy, and unruly, and slightly a darker shade than her skin. She has two thin, pale yellow horns protruding from her head hooked squarely. Her eyes were rather square, their sclera black and their irises bright yellow.

She had a medium build with another large chest and was slightly more broad than Koneko. Koneko slowly realized that she had to be the shortest girl in the class and wanted to cry.

"I'm really, really sorry! Usually I keep things like that to myself." Her cheeks were now turning a dark pink.

"Ashido-chan, please be considerate!" Yaoyorozu says with a red face, and she's not the only one.

Turning to look around the room, she sees that all of their faces were red. They weren't making eye contact with her either, except for a girl with large, black eyes.

She had dark green hair that was super long, but didn't know exactly because of the ends tied together at the bottom in a bow of hair. She had two shoulder-length clumps framing her face along with a triangular bang between her eyes.

She was rather frog-like. Her hands were noticeably larger than all of theirs and she had a wide mouth that dipped a little in the middle. She was probably two inches taller than Koneko, which made her feel a little better, and she had large breasts as well.