Chapter 6

Koneko was just glad that this was all over. After the quirk assessment test, they were allowed to go home.

Jogging to the locker room, she changed back into her uniform within the blink of an eye. By the time she was done, the girls were just starting to change.

"Wow, you changed fast, Koneko-chan!" Uraraka noted, fumbling with her gym shirt.

"Uraraka-chan! Do you need assistance?" Yaoyorozu asked, wearing just her bra as she took off her gym shirt.

"Uhhh..." the rosy cheeked girl's eyes glazed over as they stared at Yaoyorozu (more so at her chest). "Uhhh! I-I'm fine! J-Just—AH!"

The girl helped as she got her shirt stuck over her head and was stumbling around the locker room. Koneko snickered as the other girls steadied Uraraka.

"I'll see you ladies tomorrow." Koneko waved as she heard farewells.

She had to walk back to the school in order to retrieve her backpack and she realized she should have just brought it with her. Walking into the building, she felt someone's arm sling over her shoulder and she already knew who it was.

"Hey, how was your first day?" She asked her best friend.

It was very....interesting....

"Ooooh~ Enlighten me!" She said with curiosity. His class only had 7 students in it, including him, so she wanted to hear how that went.

Ok. So there are only two girls. One's name is Maiko. She has this crazy gray hair and dark green eyes. She's a bit taller than you—

"Don't." Koneko warned him. Height was a sore issue for her, only when people brought it up. Opening the door to her classroom, she made her way to her desk and picked up her teddy-bear themed backpack.

Alright, alright! Her quirk is called Heavy Metal. She can manipulate all kinds of metal. It's so sick! She can, like, make fortresses out of metal if she wanted! The other girl's name is Natsuki. She is.....a huge perv!

"Seriously?" She asked, fiddling with her straps. A few of her classmates walked in, making small talk and grabbing their belongings.

Yeah, not even joking. She grabbed Maiko's ass as soon as we went to the gym and Maiko smacked the holy hell out of her!

That had Koneko bursting out in laughter. "Hahahaha! Dahahamn! Maiko sounds like she doesn't play games."

It was funny until she tried to grope the guys too.

"So she's bi?" Koneko snickered at the annoyed look on Xavier's face.

Apparently. She's so forward too, and her quirk is called Doubles. She can make copies of herself, but only 6 at a time, so far. Not a good quirk for a pervert....Let's leave her alone for now. There's the twins, Kazuki and Tatsumi. They're damn near identical, but have, like, these different eyes, they're green and blue but—You'll know when you see them! Kazuki's quirk is called Pull while Tatsumi's is call Push.

"Total opposites?" She asked and Xavier nodded.

"What's total opposites?" A deep voice behind them asked, making them jump.

Kensei was standing there with a small smirk on his face, clearly amused with their shock. Koneko scowled, massaging her chest while Xavier glared at his cousin.

:You douchebag!: Xavier signed in JSL and Kensei chuckled.

"Not my fault you guys were in your own little world. What were you talking about?" The boy with wolf appendages asked.