8.

Sorry that it took me so long to update!!
Also my new book a different kind of rich is up now if you wanna check that out.
Xx

Harry's head shot up as he heard the doorbell. He looked at his clock and raised an eyebrow.

It was 11:32 AM. Who the hell could that possibly be? Would it even be wise to open the door at all? Harry didn't expect anyone and it was late already...

"Harry! Can you please get that? I just stepped out of the shower!" He heard Niall yell from the bathroom.

Harry figured that Niall knew who was coming over since the boy didn't sound that surprised by the bell at all. So, the curly-haired boy rolled out of bed and stood up.

"Kay." Harry yelled back.

He looked in the mirror and scoffed when he saw his reflection. His eyes were puffy and red since he had been crying non-stop. His nose was red, his face pale and his hair was all over the place. He looked like shit, he couldn't open the door like this.

However, the doorbell rang again and Harry made his way towards the front door cursing quietly. He took a deep breath before opening the door.

When he opened it he looked down slightly only to gasp when he saw who was standing in front of him.

Why the hell was he here? Harry didn't remember inviting him.

"Hello, Love." Louis rasped out, obviously very tired from the long drive.

Harry was stunned by his beauty. The boy was wearing a grey beanie over his feathery brown hair which was swept to the side into a fringe, he had a slight scruff, his ocean blue eyes pierced into Harry's green ones as his eyebrow rose since he was expecting an answer from the younger lad.

Harry's mouth ran dry. "Uhm I- you- W-Why are you here? I-"

Louis shook his head. "Someone told me you needed me." He said, glancing over Harry's shoulder to give Niall a little nod.

Niall, who apparently wasn't even showering because the Irish lad was still in his clothes and his hair was dry, chuckled when he saw his best friend's shocked state.

"Aren't you gonna invite him in, H? The boy drove for more than two hours only for you. It's the least you can do for him." He chuckled.

Harry stepped to the side, blushing fiercely when Louis chuckled at him. When the youngest boy closed the door and spun around, he noticed how short the Doncaster lad actually was.

Harry giggled slightly since his thoughts about Louis were right.

"Oh my God, you're so small." Harry mumbled.

Louis blinked at him for a second before glaring playfully. "Yeah well, you're like fucking Bigfoot. Of course, I look tiny next to you."

Harry laughed slightly and wanted to say something, but Niall interrupted him. "No, you look tiny next to everyone, Louis."

Louis looked at him before gritting his teeth. "I don't remember asking you for your opinion?''

Niall's eyes widened drastically before he raised his hands in surrender, flying out of the room as fast as he could.

Louis smiled fondly at the laugh that escaped Harry's lips. He looked at the taller boy, his smile never leaving his lips. Harry wiped some of his happy tears away before looking at Louis. His smile slowly fell and so did Louis'.