11.

''Well, I'm going to take a shower.'' Louis groaned, pushing himself away from the sofa.

Harry nodded his head. ''Good idea, I don't want to sit next to you anymore because of your scent.'' He told Louis.

''Fuck you.''

''Towels are in the bathroom.'' Harry said while blowing a kiss towards Louis. In return, Louis raised his middle finger.

The curly haired lad yawned and stretched his limbs, standing up from his comfortable and warm position on the sofa.

He decided to watch the last bit of an episode from a serie called the originals. He started the episode a few days ago, but never got to finish it.

20 minutes later, the water from the shower stopped running. Telling the curly haired lad that Louis was almost finished.

He checked his phone for the time and groaned when he saw a notification pop up on his phone telling him he only had about 5% battery left.

He whined, looking around the room in the hopes that he would find a charger.

Luck wasn't on his side, though. He had to walk to his bedroom.

Harry went to his bedroom to grab his charger, but a loud shriek caused him to freeze.

A pale-looking Louis came scrambling out of the bathroom, falling in the process because he slipped on a towel and flying straight into Harry's chest. His wet hair immediately creating a wet spot on Harry's shirt.

Harry moved backwards, thinking a murderer would come out of the bathroom, but he simply glared at the blue-eyed boy when a black elegant figure appeared in front of them.

''Seriously, Louis?'' He yelled, pushing Louis off of him.

''It scared my balls back into my body!'' Louis snapped, trying to kick at the cat who now emerged from the bathroom.

Harry wrapped his arms around Louis' slim waist, dragging him away from Lucifer.

''She. The cat is a she, Louis. Not an 'it'.''

''Well then, she is the actual devil. I forgot that creature lived here.'' Louis huffed while fixing his hair.

''She's not that bad.'' Harry whispered while picking up Lucifer and kissing her nose. The cat purred and rubbed her head against Harry's chin.

Louis carefully reached out for the cat, but she hissed and clawed at his outstretched hand.

Louis yelled and pulled his hand against his chest.

He glared at the cat before hissing back twice as loud. An unamused Lucifer jumped out of Harry's arms and curled up on the couch.

''Fucking bitch.'' Louis growled.

Harry rolled his eyes. "And I thought it was only for the attention. Dude, you have a phobia of cats."

"Have not! I just hate them."

"She's nice to Niall..." Harry mumbled a tad bit confused about why Lucifer didn't like Louis. She liked everyone. Except for Nick, but now that Harry has thought about it... Nobody liked Nick.

"It's probably me. Cats hate me in general. Guess it's going to be a battle between Lucifer and me then..." Louis said while glaring at the sleeping animal.

"You better think of revenge. The score's 1-0 for Lucifer." Harry laughed. Louis mimicked him and rolled his eyes.

He gently sat down next to the cat, trying not to wake the animal up.