Chapter 12

CAUTION! CONTAINS SCENCES OF SUISIDLE THOUGHTS AND ACTIONS!!!!! DO NOT READ IS SENCITIVE TOPIC.

Jimin POV

I so fucking furious, I've never been more mad ever in my entire life. I'm a sweet kid, never yelling at people, I fucking apologize for someone bumping in to me for god sakes!

But this is it, I'm fucking down with my life. My family my friends (If I had any).

I park Jungkook's car in front of his house slamming the door in the process, I open his front door just leaving it open for him to close it.

I don't wanna break it that's way~

I walk up his stairs and into his room slamming the door again, I lean on the door and slide down until my ass hits the floor. I hold my head In my hands and my tears start finally falling.

"Jimin? Jimin please open the door"

I didn't realize until now that I locked his door when I closed it (Not so softly)

"N-no, I-I don't w-want you t-to s-see m-me like t-this!"

I don't even listen to what he says next as memory's flood into my brain and the voices start talking again.

Your never gonna be enough

Not even your family loves you

Jungkook is only helping you because your a good ass to fuck

Your worthless

"STOP!!"

I pull the hair on the top of my head with my fingers, as an invisible force is pulling me in Jungkook's bathroom. I haven't done it for years, when my parents found out and slapped my wrists and made me do it in front of them.

I land In front of the mirror and stare at my body, my face everything that's wrong with me. My face is to fat, by already skinny body as to much fat. My hair isn't short enough, isn't soft enough. My eyes are ugly, my only feature I have some pride in is my wrists.

So pale, so tender and looks amazing covered in blood.

My eyes land on a box of 5 blade razor blade set for Jungkook's razor. I slowly reach over and grab one from the package and examine the steel, the build and how amazing it would look sliding across my wrist.

I walk over to the edge of his bathtub and sit on the edge. I hurry and pull my sleeve to see my already scared and ugly wrist.

I shakily place the cold steel onto my wrist and slowly and harshly slice the pale skin, watching as blood falls down my wrist and onto the cold tile of his bathroom. I don't even react anymore, the skin is just fat anyway.

Right?

I already have about 10 slices on my wrist and I fell my self getting light headed, I feel myself falling until my head makes contact with the edge of the toilet. The last thing I see is Jungkook kicking the door open and running towards me and trying to talk to me.

I can't hear anything~

Time skip~

My eyes flutter open to me laying on Jungkook's bed, with a bondage and a towel draped over my wrist and bed. Jungkook is sitting on the edge of the bed with his shoulders jumping up and down and his head in his hands.

"J-jung-kook?"

His head whips towards my figure as I'm trying to sit up.

"Stop baby, you lost a lot a blood"

His voice is more of a whisper as he slightly pushes me back down and holds my face with his hands.

"Jungkook, why did you save me?" I don't even need to meet his eye sight to know that his whole face changed at my question.

"Why did I save you? Jimin how many times do I need to keep telling you that I love you! Jimin just seeing you cry ruins my whole day no matter if I've been happy all day. Just seeing you hurting yourself makes me think you don't love me back"

Tears start gathering at the corner of my eyes at his words.

"I'm sorry Jungkook" I caress his cheeks and his neck with my hands as he slowly leans forward to kiss my nose.

I giggle at his cuteness as were laying on his bed, with him laying on top of me with our legs tangled together. his face is buried in my neck and I occasionally feel light kisses on me neck. His hands are securely wrapped around my waist.

One of my hands is playing with Jungkook's hair and the other is wrapped around his neck holding him closer to me then I could have ever wanted. To feel close to someone, be loved my someone.

Anyone~

And that person is Jungkook~

laying with Jungkook between my legs slightly brings back amazing memory's and future thing I want done on this bed.

I loved being under him, moaning and screaming his name. I loved when he made sure I was comfortable and gentle....At first.

I want him to be in between my thighs as he sucks and kisses my neck and lips as he thrusts into me needy hole. I want to eventually be able to bounce on his thighs and huge dick, I want to be able to suck him off and do a little foreplay.

I want to be the very last person he has sex with, I don't want him to treat me like all those others girls he's fucked. I want him to love me for me, not my body. Him to come home and see me laying on his glorious sheet waiting for him to comes home and release all his pent up stress.

I want to be everything with him, cuddle, hold hands, make dinner, give all my love to.

Make love to~

I want Jungkook to see every little thing that's 'wrong' with me, but doesn't even care ether way. I want Jungkook to look at me and be able to see past my fake smile and see my most vulnerable parts of me.

I want Jungkook to be able to share everything wrong with his day and vent to me knowing I'm not gonna say anything....

I hear Jungkook stirring above me, his eyes flatter open to meet mine. He smiles and kisses my neck slightly, I giggle and hug him tighter.

"How are you?"

"I'm good thank you Jungkook~ I don't have to worry so much"

He smiles at me and kisses my lips this time, but he doesn't pull away. He starts moving my lips against mine, I starts moving them as well. His body starts getting up and moving my legs to position himself in between my thighs.

My legs wrap around his waist as his hands are on ether side of my face, his mouth moves freely against mine. His tongue swipes against my bottom lip and I grandly accept his decision and open my mouth to allow his tongue to taste my caverns.

My hand's start to tangle into his hair and tug lightly, his mouths starts trailing down my face and starts kissing my sweet spot.

"J-Jungkook-Ugh! I-I don't w-want to h-have s-sex right n-now! (He stops) I'm still really sore still and you didn't really go slow are soft for the last part"

He laughs at my words and kisses my lips one last time before he gets up off the bed and walks out before winking and closing the door.

Jungkook, I'm glad your not like every other man I've met, family or not~