Part 22

Jimin's POV
Before Jungkook shows up~

I lay on the cold concrete floors of the basement, silently crying as I watch Master zip up his pants. He looks at me one more time, scoffs and throws a very small glass of water at me, I was only able to got about 3 drops of water, but I still got water...

I've lived here for about 3 years, every single day I don't go one minute without hoping, preying Jungkook will come and save me!

I slowly sit up, holding in my tears still threatening to fall. The last time I cried while master was having his 'fun' he chained me to a wall, didn't feed me for a week, and had his goons rape me for 3 days straight.

I'm so fucking broken...

I'm finally able to stand up-with the help of the wall-and look down to see the same scene I've witnessed for years...a puddle of cum and blood. Obviously not mine, I'm punished severely if I cum.

I heard from the other maids a 'heartless' business man will be stopping by, I'm extremely happy there's a chance he could see what happens here and finally stop this.

"BITCH!" I here Master scream for me upstairs.

I limp up the stairs and into the large dinning hall, he sitting with his legs up on the table.

"Y-yes m-m-Master" I say with my head down and my arms around my back.

"We will be having a very important man stopping by tonight! You know the rules, talk once without spoken to will result in a week without food! If he doesn't agree with my terms I want you waiting in the playroom with your legs spread perfectly for him, he will probably reconsider, considering you'll be begging for his cock!" Masted bitterly spits at me.

My entire time here I've lost about 40 lbs...

"Yes Master" when I finish my words I hear the doorbell ring through out the house.

I slowly walk towards the window near the door and see a talk, muscular back starring out into the dark sky.

I swallow thickly and slowly, and shakily turn the metal lock, I pull the heavy door open using the rest of my strength to do so.

I keep my head down and wait for him to say something...

"Is your dad hear?"

My eyes tear up when I hear the only voice I've actually wanted to hear...My kookie!

I don't want to be punished so I open the door slightly letting my kookie walk inside this hell hole.

I lead him down the hall and into the dinning area, I point towards a chair and watch him sit down.

'Please Kookie remember me! Please! I beg you!' I mentally scream at him while I'm getting Master his drink, along with Kookies. He asked for whiskey but I remember him saying vodka was his favorite...

I place the drinks on the plater and walk towards the table with shaky hands.

I hand Jungkook his drink and smile to myself when he touches my pointer finger. He sips the drink but doesn't complain, he actually thanks me.

But I know what I did wrong when I figure out I accidentally put whiskey in Masters glass instead of scotch.

Master throws the glass on the floor, one piece of glass cutting my foot slightly. He slaps he harshly on the cheek, I fall on the floor with a thud, I try to stand up but I'm kicked back down.

I can't hear anything as Master grabs by hair and yanks me up, my feet are hardly touching the ground.

Jungkook looks me in the eye and his face goes from worried to soft, to angry. Master throws me onto the ground near Jungkook's feet.

Jungkook softly grabs my arm and pulls me behind him, I hold his jacket tightly, crying because I can finally have my Kookie back!

I see Master fall onto the ground with blood flowing out of his head. Everything is just a blur...

I don't really pay attention when we're in his car, except me holding his hand against my chest. But I do remember when we pull up to the all to familiar house.

"You remember we're our room is?" Jungkook asks me quietly.

I nod my head slowly as he gently pushes me towards the stairs. I walk up the cold deep brown stairs and tearing up because I know this is a dream, I'll just wake up anytime now...

I step into Jungkook's room and am met with a polished, clean, definitely changed room. Instead of his beautiful white walls and pretty white furniture, our met with dark, almost black furniture, black walls.

'Why is Kookie this sad?' I thought to myself.

I yawn and make my way towards his bed, I pull his messy sheets towards the pillows and straighten out the soft fabric before I crawl onto the cold wood floors and close my eyes.

~

I'm awakened from my slumber when the lights are off and the only thing I see is a man sitting with worry written on his face. I gasp and try to crawl away before he hurts me like Master did...

"Jiminie, please I would never hurt you!" The mystery man says...

He lays his hand on the wood floor, right next to my foot and just leaves it there. I recognize the hand and slightly, and quietly gasp. I don't realize how long he's kept his hand there until he starts moving it away with a sigh.

I don't want him taking me back to Master so I slowly lay my hand on top of his. He stops and slowly turns his hand around and interlaces our fingers.

'I've missed this'

"Why are you sleeping on the floor Jimin?" Jungkook's smooth voice sings in my ears.

"Master never let me touch furniture unless I needed to clean, or we had people over..." I say so close to a whisper I'm surprised Jungkook got it at all.

"Come on, your never going back there, your safe with me. I'm your Kookie I would never hurt you on purpose, please trust me again." He tone is almost pleading so I slowly stand up with him and actually realize our height difference now.

Because of how much weight I lost, I shrunk about 5 inches. So in turn Jungkook is much more taller then me then he was in the past.

I slowly pulls me towards his bed and picks me up bridal style, he slowly and gently places me on the soft sheets and pulls the cotton comforter up to my shoulders.

He places a small kiss on my forehead and starts to head towards the door, I quickly grab his hand and mumble a small 'stay'. He smiles and nods before crawling into the bed beside me.

I slowly and timidly crawl onto his chest and lay down with my legs untangled with his. He smiles and wraps his arms around my waist, securely.

"I love you Jimin please remember that." I hear Jungkook whisper in my ear before I fall into the most comfortable sleep I've had in years.