Part 23 [END]

Jimin POV~

It's been 4 hours since Jungkook started laying with me, I'm forcing myself to stay awake because I miss this warmth, this safety.

I can hear the quiet snores of Jungkook as he ever so slowly curls me into his chest, I smile when my full body is practically submerged under his weight.

His nose is securely planted in my neck, allowing me to feel every breath he takes. He sometimes talks in his sleep, but that was never new.

I timidly reach my hand and make contact with his soft, puffy hair. He practically purrs and makes himself more comfortable on top of me, I push my hand through his hair and think back to before all this happened.

I slowly turn him over onto his back and pull his shirt up, admiring his beautiful scar, and think of the reason he got it...

I reach down and place a gentle kiss on the middle of his scar. He starts stirring in his sleep, his subconsciously pushes his shirt down but also pushes my head down.

My face is mere centimeters away from his dick...

I drag myself out of his bad and push the comforter back up to his shoulder, as I walk out of his room. I kinda wanna go explore the house I've missed so much!

The kitchen was the same, living room had been painted but that's about it, his office is definitely more cluttered, you could just tell he's dealing with a lot right now.

I gasp when I turn around...

All over the western wall, were pictures, red string, 5 maps, all places I was taken, all places I was kept. He was so close to getting me back, they always told me there were intrusions, I think Jungkook was the intrusion...

"I've been looking for you 5 years." I flinch and look back to see a sleep ridden Jungkook leaning on the door.

"I was always so close Jimin, always 1 step away, always to slow." He says in a monotone, sad ridden voice.

"They always told me when we would move again that there was an intrusion, we needed to leave." I mumble back as I stare at the wall again.

Jungkook walks up next to me and admires the wall with me. "Is that M-Master?" I pointed towards a black and white picture with about 15 red strings attached to it.

"Yes that was MR. Choi, he was the only person I knew that was connected with my old gang, and is known for taking small, petite, little boys. He was my best bet, in order to find you, but he was never very public, always stayed inside, so I could never find him. Except that one time, he went to go get McDonald's, can you believe that." He chuckles at the end but I know the real story...

He used that as a cover, at the time I was extremely un-submissive-if you could call it that-he pumped me full of drugs to make me incoherent, basically I was drugged and high for almost 4 years.

I wouldn't even be surprised if I became addicted...

"When he was a business partner I never saw him face, so I never thought anything of it, of 'Choi' is a pretty common last name...Hey I need to get ready for work, wanna come with?" He teases me a little bit but in the end I agree.

"Know I warn you, your going to be very bored, and I don't really do anything, I do have a meeting today but that's about to, and my dumbass secretary is a whore, so please make it very clear your gay, she's tried to get me to fuck her on my desk countless times!!" I laugh and nod my head.

~

My eyes widen when I see one of the tallest buildings I've ever see, and I'm standing at the base...

"Don't be scared..." Jungkook whispers in my ear...

But I am scared Jungkook...That I'll be taken from you again...

Jungkook practically drags me through the huge front doors, I can't even count how many faces are just staring at me. Mouths wide open, eyes almost bulging out of their heads...

"Hello Guk-"

"I told you to stop calling me that!" I turn around to see a short, America lady standing with an extremely short dress, heals, and practically nothing else...

"Who are you?" I could hear the disgust, and distaste as she walk over to me.

"This is my amazing Boyfriend, Jessica." Jungkook hisses and grabs my waist, still trying to walk to his exclusive elevator.

"Your gay?!?! Oh come on Guk-" Jungkook abruptly stop, and walk sinisterly over to Jessica and pushes her onto the wall.

He punches the wall next to her head, she starts shaking really bad, and slightly screamed when he punched said wall.

I walk over to him and slowly put my hand on his back, his muscles flex and relax. I grab his hand and start dragging him towards the elevator, I press the button sighing when I feel the elevator rise from the ground.

"What's wrong baby?" I whisper quietly, Jungkook's face is still down, refusing to meet eye contact. "Jungkook look at me" I say a little louder, along with being more firm. He picks his face up hesitantly, I gasp and wipe his tears away. I kiss his wet cheeks, and allow him to cry into my neck and hair.

"What's your office number?" I whisper against his chest after he calms down. "742, it also has my name on the door." He says in between breaths.

I smile and grab his hand when the door opens, I would say I'm walking with Jungkook but it looks like I'm dragging him right now. "Come on Jungkook were almost there." I giggle, He laughs and speeds up to the point we are literally running full speed racing each other toward his office.

I missed this...

4 years later~

"JUNGKOOK!" I scream, stomping my foot on the marble floors. "What baby?" Jungkook laughs, wrapping his arms around my waist, kissing the back of my neck. "Nothing I just wanted your attention..." I mumble.

He laughs and turns me around, he grabs the back of my thighs and lifts me up to his waist. "Everyday I'm so fucking happy that I was able to put a ring on this finger." I start moving the ring around on the finger, thinking back to our honeymoon day...so many positions, so much cum...

After everything happened 4 years ago, Jungkook was finally able to help the police find his old gang, they were able to properly punish all the member, and successfully dismantled it. "I love you, so much Jimin!" Jungkook whispers in my ear.

"I love you so much Jungkook!" I giggle. "Now, how about we go and have fun on that lonely bed right there" I giggle and nod.