Floor B7: A Fallen Angel Begins to Ascend

Reader's Key

(Y/n)- Your name

(L/n)- Last name

(f/c)- favorite color

(h/c)- hair color

(h/t)- hair type

(h/l)- hair length

(e/c)- eye color

(s/t)- skin tone

(b/s)- general breast size (small, average, large)

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

It wasn't the cold air caressing her skin that woke her, nor was it the dim blue light that tried to penetrate her eyelids; It was the ringing of distant wind chimes dancing in the breeze that woke her from her deep slumber.

A soft groan passed through (Y/n)'s lips as she shifted her body, her muscles and joints aching for reasons she couldn't be too sure of yet.

She lifted her hands to rub the sleep from her eyes and blinked until her vision was clear of all blurriness. As the fog of drowsiness lifted from her brain, (Y/n) noticed that she was somewhere she didn't recognize. That realization made her jump to her feet, the muscles in her back and neck aching in defiance.

"Wh-where am I...?" (Y/n) whispered to herself.

The walls and ceiling were stark white and the polished cement floor a gloomy gray. Directly across from where she stood sat a white armchair. Behind the chair on the opposite side of the room was a metal door painted a grayish-blue.The only source of light was coming from behind her and gave the entire room a blue tint.

...

... Light?

Turning on her heels, (Y/n)'s (e/c) gaze fell upon three large window panes that gave her a perfect view of the night sky and the full moon that proudly filled it.

"Huh. A blue moon. It's not often you get to see one..."

Managing to tear her eyes away from the beautiful moon, she took note of the white armchair in front of her that she just realized she was sitting in until a few moments ago.

"No wonder my back and neck are killing me. How long was I sleeping like that?"

(Y/n) crossed an arm under her chest and lifted the other to put her knuckles to her lips, a habit she fell into when thinking hard about something.

"I don't recognize this place. How did I get here?"

Searching her mind for the answer, (Y/n) drew nothing but blanks. She couldn't remember how she ended up here. In fact, she couldn't remember much at all-- everything was a blur!

She winced as she began to panic at the alarmingly huge gaps in her memory.

"I can't remember! The last thing I do remember is that I was... going to the hospital."

(Y/n)'s eyes widened as that thought triggered the next event in her memory.

"That's right! I went to the hospital for some kind of appointment! I was being led to an examination room by a nurse and then...!"

...

...

... Blank...

Everything after that was completely blank and that made her skin crawl. What happened to her?! Has she been kidnapped?! Is she being held for ransom?! This room looked like one she might see in a hospital so maybe she's been taken by scientists to be experimented on?! What is she going to do about this?!