Just Go Away!

Tails' P.O.V.

            "Hey Tails. Is the floor comfortable or something?" I stared up at Knuckles. "Oh...it's you." I frowned. Knuckles wasn't really nice when it was just us. Knuckles held his hand out. I stupidly accepted the gesture! Right after I was only a little off the ground he let go of my hand. I fell back on the floor with a thud. Knuckles laughed. "Wow! I can't believe you fell for that!!" I stood up on my own. "Me either..." I dusted myself off. "I'm busy...please leave.." I usually just let him mess with me, but I wasn't in the mood today. Knuckles raised his arms in the air. "Ohhh I get it! I interrupted your fag daydreaming. Sorry for interrupting your fake make out session with Sonic." Sarcastic bastered!! How I hate him. I wish he didn't know about me being in love with Sonic. I don't know how he found out. He said I made it too obvious. I sighed deeply as I tried to walk past him to leave the lab. He grabbed my arm tightly. "Where do you think your going?!" I struggled to pull myself free of his grip. "Let go Knuckles!!!" Knuckles laughed in my face. "But i'm not finished teasing you for being gay!" I was shocked at his words and what he believed. "Teasing!?!??! Your a bully you guardian reject!!!" He punched me in the face. I fell to the floor with a thud. Knuckles stood in front of me. "Shut the hell up you fag! If Sonic ever found out you were gay he'd hate you!!!" Tears poured down my cheeks. Knuckles is the whole reason I never told Sonic that I love him. Knuckles kept putting ideas into my head. And I believed all of his words. Before I could say anything a blur of blue hit Knuckles. After a minute of shock I looked over at Knuckles being pinned to the floor by ...Sonic!?!