Leave... And Never Come Back!

Author's P.O.V.

       Sonic's fist constantly smashed into Knuckles' face. Sonic didn't stop. Tails stood up and ran over to Sonic. "Sonic! Please stop!" Tails grabbed Sonic's fist that was about to land on Knuckles' face. Sonic turned and looked onto Tails' tear filled eyes and calmed down. He got off of Knuckles and stood. "Tails I-" Sonic was interrupted as Knuckles picked Tails up and ran with him. Knuckles ran as fast as he could. Anger grew inside of Sonic. He ran after Knuckles at top speed.

                       Tails' P.O.V.

      "Let me go Knuckle head!!" Knuckles merely growled at me. I lifted my head from his back and saw Sonic coming closer by the second. "Sonic!" Knuckles lifted me high above the ground. He had stopped running. He gripped his hand around my neck tightly. He punched me in the face multiple times. Then threw me in to a tree. My back slammed against the tree. I felt the air leave me. I landed on the ground and gasped for air. I curled up on the ground and watched as Sonic fought Knuckles. Knuckles got a few good hits. But Sonic was clearly winning. I felt light headed, my vision was blurred. All I could see was a blue and red blur smashing in to each other. The back of my head felt wet. I touched it. I looked at my hand. All I could make out was a red blur staining my glove. Was I bleeding? Everything around me began to sway. My eyes began to fall. Why was I so....sleepy... I closed my eyes..and drifted off...to..sleep...

                         Sonic's P.O.V.

            I slammed my fist right in Knuckles' stomach. He pucked blood. "Why are you being such a dick to Tails!? How long has this been going on!?!" Knuckles wiped his mouth on his glove. "Don't you get it?! Tails is gay! A faggot! He deserves to be treated like the shit he is!!" I punched him in the face, harder than I meant to. I couldn't control my anger. "So!?! Who cares if he's gay!? That doesn't change who he is! No one deserves to be treated that way!" Knuckles stood back up. "What do you know!?" I wrapped my hands around his neck. "Fine!! If that's the way you think.. Then leave!! Go back to angle island and never come back!!" I punched him ounce again. He landed to the ground and crawled away patheticly. I ran over to Tails. "Tails!" He was unconscious. I picked him up bridal style and ran with him in my arms. "Don't worry Tails. You'll be home safe in a second." Tails groaned and leaned his head against my chest. I smiled down at him and sped up. Almost there.