What Can I Do?

Sonic's P.O.V.

I ran out the house with a smile on my face. I ran all around Mobious. When I reached the woods I slowed to a walk to think. My thoughts wandered to Tails. He's been acting so strange lately. What's up with him? He barely eats anymore. I was surprised when he ate a couple bites this mourning. He's always so deep in thought. Always sighing deeply all the time. And whenever Knuckles shows up Tails always makes some lame excuse to get out of the house. I sighed deeply. "What can I do though? He won't talk to me about it!" I leaned against a tree and sat down. I got the feeling someone was standing in front or me and looked up. "Sonikku!!" Amy threw herself on top of me and almost hugged the life out of me. "Oh Sonikku! It's about time that I found you again." I wiggled myself out of her grip and stood. "Hey Ames." I sighed. Worry filled her eyes. "What's wrong Sonic? Does it have to do adout what you said when I found you? You know how 'someone' won't talk to you about something?" I wasn't sure if talking to her was the right choice. But who else was around? Nobody! That's who! "Well...yeah. It's Tails. He's seemed so...depressed lately. And I don't know what to do about it!" Amy rested a hand on my shoulder. "Then ask." If she wasn't a girl I swear to Mobious I would- "I did.." Amy looked away. "I'm sorry Sonic. I meant... Make him tell you. Don't take a 'I'm fine'. Tell him 'No you are not!'. Let him know you care. Don't take no for an answer. But yet..kind and gentle about it." I thought hard about what she said. And SOMEHOW In SOME WAY what she said made sense to me. "Yeah... Thanks Amy! I owe you won, Big time!!" I hugged her tightly then ran back to the house. I stopped less than a foot away. The door was opened I heard faint shouting from in the house. Worry ran through me like a lightning bolt. I ran in to the living room. I could make out what the shouts were saying now. It was Tails and Knuckles.

Knuckles:But i'm not finished teasing you for being gay!

Tails:Teasing?!?....Your a bully you guardian reject!!!

*loud thud and Tails grunting*

Knuckles: Shut the hell up you fag!!! If Sonic ever found out you were gay he'd hate you!!" I froze in place. Tails is... I shook my head to snap out of my thoughts, that were racing. I ran down to Tails' lab. I was so mad Knuckles had hit him that my reflexes had taken over. I pounced him. We fell to the floor with me on top. I looked him straight in the eyes. I know why his eyes filled with fear. I was pissed off. He noticed too. I brought my fist back, clenched tightly, and hit him in the face as hard as I could. His nosed started to bleed uncontrollable. I repeatedly punched him with both fist. Over and over and over and over.....