Chapter 25: A Little Day Out

(I'm really tired so there might be mistakes. I'm sorry)

5:00 AM

Harlem

Through the curtains of June's room  the light blue sky shined through. It was still early morning but you could hear baby birds call for thier mothers on the roofs. Sometimes  June would be half awake these times and it as always her favourite feeling.

She would be relaxed in her bed, half asleep, then she would slightly listen to the birds as she knew she had to get up later on in that day.

"Ptts June. Wake up" June was slightly pushed and opened her eyes to Zack. She rubbed her eyes to the boy "Zack..it's. .it's 5 in the morning"

"I know" He spoke looking at her clock. "But you don't want to get caught"

"Well I don't want to leave bed"

"Come on" He smirked and tickled her a bit "We're going out if you like it or not. You deserve a little freedom and also we are going to a library"

"I guess so" June rolled her eyes sarcasticly

"Good. Now wear one of your new outfits. I'm taking you out but Venom would kill me if you got recognised"

With a sleepy nod from June Zack exited the room. There was some candles lit, probably from Zack, so she wouldn't let anyone know she was awake with her bedroom light on.

She slowly went her way to the wardrobe and decided what to wear. At the start of her visit she had nothing apart from her own set of clothes.. Now she had the full thing fulled of dresses, hats, boots, cardigans. Her old owns in a small cupboard.

She decided to wear the boots she was first given, she carefully took them out so she was ready to put them on later.  

Looking through her outfits she couldn't decide what to wear. There was the blue dress with purple ribbons, a pinky purple dress that was puffy, a beautiful red dress but for going out, there was also a yellow dress with beautiful flowers sewed on.

But realising she had a limited time she picked a random outfit. It was a green dress with a white shirt. Looking at it for a while she was happy she chose this. It was a good size to walk in and green was one for her favourite colours, apart from red.

"Also" she muttered and then took a hat down. It wss a brown hat and June thought the outfit would go nicely, even for the shoes didn't match it. Though the dress wasn't something she normal wore it might be good for a bit of change. 

(