six.

Symere point of view

Not edited. 😙

"SYMERE WE LEAVING MIAMI IN 3 DAYS!" Dustin yelled from the living room.

I roll my eyes ignoring his ass from disappointing me.

"We headed off Las Vegas after this." He walks into the room.

I slouched in my seat.

"Stooopppp." I wine.

He smirks.

"Oh I see it's about Jordan."

I blush a bit then turn away.

"No it's not."

He laughs.

"Then what is it about."

"Umm, there's a new pop tart flavor released here but not anywhere else and I have to go get as much as I can." I lie.

He laughs.

"Your unbelievable sometimes, has Jordan given you some dick yet."

I whip my head towards him as he laughs at my sudden movements.

"Shut up."

He laughs harder.

"Oh come on it's pretty obvious you like him."

"No it isn't."

He shook his head slowly.

"You wore this jeans that showed wayy too much skin, you never wear that type of shit unless your impressing someone."

He coughs.

"Jordan." He mutters as I glare at him.

"Okay so if I like him nothing's really goin to happen, We leaving to Las Vegas soon and he goin back to New York."

Dustin raised an eyebrow.

"You think this is all jus gon go away and you bout to go back to Thug, sis you thought, have you seen how happy you've been for the past 3 days FaceTiming, texting, and hanging out with him, Jordan's hot sooo he's your chance to get out of your abusive relationship, and plus I like the bold Symere." He said winking at the last part.

"He has a girlfriend."

"And your gay so let's get to the part of you sucking his dick."

I laugh.

"Your so unbelievable."

"I'm ya bestie, I just want you happy, and if that means sucking Jordan's dick then fuck his girl and be happy."

"Plus your on tour so live a bit."

I giggle.