seven.

Jordan

*Not edited*

"Symere..? WHAT THE FUCK?!" Thug says as he angrily walks into the bathroom ballin his fist up more.

So I'm pretty much stuck.

I look at Symere, who currently looks like he's about to have a panic attack.

I felt bad, I knew he had a boyfriend but I decided to fuck his shit up.

"I should probably go, I did too much damage anyway." I say awkwardly looking back at both of them.

Thug gets his eyes off of Symere and they land on me instead.

And I'm fucked.

"WHO THE FUCK TOLD YOU, THAT YOU CAN TOUCH MY BOYFRIEND!" He yelled.

I gulped.

"Um-

"NO ONE RIGHT, LISTEN BUDDY IM RICH ABD FAMOUS SO YOU BETTER BACK OFF." He cuts me off.

I laugh accidentally come out of my mouth.

"Listen I don't care if your famous or not, if you raise your voice on me then we start having problems, plus it's not my fault your boyfriend likes me and not your abusive ass."

He stomps over to me and shoves me.

I laugh again, somehow his angry just amused me.

"Maybe you should've treated him right, after all he is a human and not a Barbie doll you throw away."

At this point he was fuming.

"So you think your the shit cause Symere over here decides it'll be fun to cheat on me."

I shake my head.

"I never said I was the shit, I just said you treated him like a peace of shit." I clarified.

"Nigga I don't care." He said more calmly as he took a deep breathe.

"Just stay away from him, he's leaving tomorrow for Minnesota." He says grabbing Symere's shaking wrist and leaving with him.

He headed out the bathroom forcefully pulling him into him and grabbing his ass.

Talk about abusive.

I sighed as I looked down kicking the air, the looking back up to see Symere giving me and apologetic look.

"Sorry." He mouthed.

I gave him a thumbs up and a weak smile.

I can't wait to go back to New York.

-//-

"No. Stop Rakim I'm not buying you those weird hoodies." Tyler said shaking his head.