is it really her

hiroko pov 

i glanced around to se the boys were out of the changing room. i stared at the green haired boy for a couple of seconds before looking away. he seemed....familiar almost it was like some distant memory trying to shove its way to the front of my brain. i just simply shook it off and glanced at my 'spirit animals' as i told the res of the students. i then looked directly at rin 

"fight me rin!" i yelled and he just smirked knowing full well what was planning 

"oh your on little sis your ass is gonna be bacon" 

"really last time i checked i was the one who literally burned your ass the last time we spared"

rin just pulled out his sword and i looked around seeing a bunch of the cat like demons bobbing around everywhere. i looked back when i knew rin was going to attack i easily dodged and sent a wave of my own flames right at him. i could feel the eyes of the students as well as the disapproving stare of yuki. i sicked my wolves on him knowing that might help calm my brothers flames i threw another wave of flames at him telling my wolves to move out of the way so they wont be affected. he just simply dodged i grit my teeth and began strategizing not realizing rin was charging at me with his sword expecting me to dodge.

too late i quickly crossed my arms and hissed in pain as the sword cut into my arm. the flames licked at my skin but it didn't hurt me like usual. i opened my mouth and took a deep breath getting ready. i breathed fire onto rin and controlled his fire while he was distracted. sending it strait at him i smirked going in for close combat telling my wolves to try and grab his sword which with all the fire surrounding him was quiet easy. i took the sword and closed it sealing of rin's fire and then tackling him and pining him to the ground.

"ahh what the heck was that th-tha-that was playing dirty and you know it ow ow ow ow get off of me uncle uncle" rin yelled

"mope ya gotta say auntie" i teased

"nev- ahh fine auntie auntie you win" satisfied i got off of rin and handed him his sword back 

"whos ass is bacon now" i stated with a small smirk i heard the girls cheering and turned around flashing them a wide smile.

"hiroko i suggest you go to recovery gir to treat and heal your wounds. i pulled out the papers and gave my wolves and apologetic look before ripping the papers. 

midoriya/bakugou pov

how, how does she have the same quirk as her unless no that's impossible she died right before our eyes but what if

it really is her

it just might be her