temptaint

IZUKU POV (weren't expecting that huh)

small warning thing will get a little um spicy if ya know what i mean. also the characters will be a little out of character

i sat in the common room next to my sister i looked closer at her and noticed she looked paler than usual. i frowned at that and looked the rest of her over. wait why are her arms covered in bandages. hmm weird but ok. the ones in the common room were me, hiro, kacchan, rin, yukio, kaminari, todoroki, and kirishima.

"hey hiro what's up with the choker your wearing i didn't think you would be one to wear those thing" kaminari asked leaning on the couch next to my sister.

"hmm oh umm well i just li-i gave it to her to show that roko belongs to me so back the fuck off"

"umm excuse me but my sis belongs to no one"

"roko is my fucking girlfriend cow tail therefore she is mine"kacchan said and pulled my sister into his lap. i stared at them in shock. she was completely red her face buried in her arms

"kacchan what the heck your dating my sister. hiro why didn't you tell me this" i asked slightly hurt. she pressed her lips into a thin line and looked at the ground.

"im sorry izu i didn't mean to hurt you it's just we wanted to keep our relationship a secret since you still don't know who the traitor is and since the villains kidnapped kacchan we didn't know if they would try to use me against you guys since i'm you sister and your kinda on a road to basically become the next all might and all that jazz" once she said that todoroki lifted his head to look at us since he was sitting on the floor

"which raises my question are you all mights secret love children"

"no we're not todoroki our dad had a fire quirk just like me" 

"im kinda concerned about how you said had"

"i may or may not have met him" 

"wait you met your fucking dad and didn't tell us"

"it slipped my mind"

"is no one else concerned about how she said had"

"he was killed, he worked as a........hero sidekick after all. it's a pretty risky job"

"so you aren't all mights secret love children"

"NO!!!" i looked at my sister.

"twin powers" kaminari said while continuing to stare at the tv.

"hey have you guys been on a date yet ya know its not an official relationship until you've been on a date" kirishima said and for some reason he almost seemed kinda mad. by now hiro had given up on trying to escape kacchan's grip instead she was leaning on his chest and her head lying back on his shoulder. i glanced at yukio and rin and nodded we were officially going to make a hiroko protection squad. i have a feeling that they have done this before so im not all that worried.

"well we've never been on a date so i guess it's not really official yet.....kacchan get ready were going on a date." hiro said and hopped out of kacchans grasp the skipped over to the girls dorm. kacchan groaned and got up heading to the boys side.

"hey bakubro wait up i'll help you pick out an outfit"

"yeah so will we, come on yuki" rin said and dragged his brother after the other two. i just sat there watching ghost busters. todoroki came and sat next to me i slightly stiffened up and tried not to jump on him. hey i can't help it his blood smells so good. i took in a deep breath through my nose and shivered. that seemed to catch todoroki's attention