date time

hero pov

i was in my room staring at the outfit everyone( ururaka momo ayoma mina and jiro) help pick out for me. (pic above) 

"hiro you look so good" uhh ururaka said. i pressed my lips together and puffed my cheeks out. i mean don't get me wrong but i don't really think this will be appropriate for what kacchan has in mind. even though i don't really know what he's planning

"my baby's all grown up" momo said placing a hand over her heart (momo is a fucking mom fight me)

"guys this looks incredible and all but knowing kacchan i don't really think this will be appropriate for what he planned. can we try something a little more sporty?" i asked looking over my shoulder at them. jiro looked up from her phone with a look that read 'i tried to tell you'. they all began ransaking my room again and eventually pulled together a new outfit (mostly thanks to jiro)

 they all began ransaking my room again and eventually pulled together a new outfit (mostly thanks to jiro)

the new outfit

"you are beautiful darling" ayoma said placing his hands on my shoulders. i smiled and laughed honestly was starting to feel like i belonged here.   

"ok i need to get going so i'll see yall later." i walked out of my room and to the common room seeing everyone else already there. kacchan turned around and smiled at me his cheeks a light pink. he walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my small waist and nuzzled his face into my neck. i took in a deep breath through my nose and felt my fangs come out a little. 'fuck im gonna have to go get some blood from the order so i dont hurt anyone' i thought and pulled away from kacchan and shot yuki the 'i-need-more-blood look' 

"ok let's head out"  izu said and held  todor-err shoto's hand. i pulled out my phone and took a picture of them. 

"thanks for the new lockscreen boys this is fucking adorable" i said and held up my phone.

"bakugou i blame you for hiroko cursing" 

"oh shes been cursing even before we got here......probably picked it up from the old man" rin said walking towards the kitchen his tail swaying side to side. i frowned at the mention of our dad and stared at the ground. 

"are we gonna go or what fuck faces" i flicked kacchans head and walked off heading towards the door.

"im not a fuck face..... unless you want to" i said with a small smirk. i could hear the whistles and 'damns' as i walked out of the dorm building.

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY HIRO'S SASS

When we finally got to our destination i was not all that suprised. i mean i did let kacchan pick what we were gonna be doing for our double date.

BAKUBABES POV 

i grabbed rokos hand and dragged her into the laser tag building. i looked over at the deku and icy-hot. deku was on icy-thots back and a blushing mess meanwhile icy hot had on a smirk he leaned back and whispered something in his ear and the nerd buried his head into icy-hots shoulder. i looked back over at roko and she had a faint blush on her cheeks with her eyes on the ground. 'payback time' i thought. i went behind her and wrapped both arms around her small ass waist. i slowly tracied my hands up and down her sides.